Feeling Lonely and Low

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iskandaria

Reaction score
I finally plucked up courage to be vulnerable and make a confession. (And put my real picture on avatar.)
I am lonely, not enjoying it, trying to escape it, but in vain.
I want to have people in my life and meaningful relationships. I have almost none.
Allie

Welcome to the forums. I am glad you decided to post. :)

A lot of ways, actually: through hobbies, studies, work. Somehow friendships are not happening.
keep talking to people
it's a numbers game

In all my years of work, I only made 2 friends (and one of them disappeared) and one person that I go to restaurants with.

I do have a suggestion... try a social club. I belonged to a social club before COVID hit. The club I belonged to... people posted an activity online and the number of people that could go... and whoever wanted signed up... age, race and sexual orientation unimportant.
There were meals in restaurants, concerts, hikes, educational stuff, baseball games... I only did 3 activities, but I chose things I loved!

Welcome to the site Iskandaria. You'll find a variety of people here, but most are supportive, making it a safe venue to explore and vent.

Latest posts

Back