Female attraction to beards and tattoos

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like beards if they're not too hairy and well trimmed. Then again i'm a straight guy. And no i don't like beards on females.

This got awkward.

Rosebolt said:
I like beards if they're not too hairy and well trimmed. Then again i'm a straight guy. And no i don't like beards on females.

This got awkward.

I saw this lady with a beard at Coney Island Sideshow last summer, she was fantastic, her act was superb!

Just thought it needed saying 'sall.

Er, I didn't find her attractive though-maybe need to say that too lol

I had a beard for many years.
I only shaved it when I changed careers and started working with the public and I felt like a change.
my wife always said she never liked beards, and that seems to be common among the ladies, BUT, when I went to shave it off she didn't want me too lol.
my kids looked at me strange too as if there was an intruder in the house!
I have been saying lately that I want to grow a beard again, but if I do.. I think it has to be a duck dynasty beard!
I would go with the Amish neck-beard.. but I don't wear a fedora and I think they kinda go together don't they?

Rosebolt said:
To Alma: I did not mean i dislike women with beards either. :p
Salma-Hayjek--111475.jpg

Suddenly I am reminded of these 2 videos I saw. Can't remember now where I saw them.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Lady, that reminds how my mom tells me that I was apparently scared of beards when I was little. If either my dad or my uncle had a beard and tried to hold me, I'd just start screaming and crying. They didn't know what it was at first, and then my uncle shaved and I was fine with it. He kept a clean face for many years. I don't remember being scared of them with beards, though.

VanillaCreme said:
Lady, that reminds how my mom tells me that I was apparently scared of beards when I was little. If either my dad or my uncle had a beard and tried to hold me, I'd just start screaming and crying. They didn't know what it was at first, and then my uncle shaved and I was fine with it. He kept a clean face for many years. I don't remember being scared of them with beards, though.

Aww.. maybe when you are that young and get used to a certain thing, you can't comprehend the changes but can only see it as it is. Or maybe you thought beards were monsters :s

ladyforsaken said:
Aww.. maybe when you are that young and get used to a certain thing, you can't comprehend the changes but can only see it as it is. Or maybe you thought beards were monsters :s

Probably the latter. Knowing myself, I probably thought something crazy was going on in beards.

peter-griffin-beard.jpg

VanillaCreme said:
Lady, that reminds how my mom tells me that I was apparently scared of beards when I was little. ...

Hopefully your mother didn't work around John Watson.

I had to get used to every look with my X. He would have a beard, moustache, beard and moustache--even handlebar moustache--that was the worst! He had no tattoos though. After all these years, I realized that what I really like is a clean cut man. Reasonably long hair is okay and so are tattoos IN MODERATION--meaning 1 or 2. Women with tattoos? When I was young I'd probably get one, but I am glad I never did. I believe it is what you are like inside that counts. However, if you are dating one man or in a serious relationship or marriage, and the woman feels scratched up by a man's facial hair, I think he should at least consider her feelings. I don't think she should end the relationship because of what he looks like, but if it is uncomfortable when they are intimate, I think he should think hard about whether or not she is worth being clean shaven for...she might just walk away, especially if it isn't a marriage.

Minus said:
VanillaCreme said:
Lady, that reminds how my mom tells me that I was apparently scared of beards when I was little. ...

Hopefully your mother didn't work around John Watson.

Hah, no. :p He was deceased before my mom was born.

Beards and tattoos are fine. So long as she has a nice personality! Get it? Eh? I'll get my coat..

VanillaCreme said:

When we were little, I remember my sister cried when my dad shaved his beard.. Awww..

Ewww, I'm definitely not attracted to beards, in general. If the guy I'm dating has a beard, then I could be fine with that, as long as I'm into him. Then, I wouldn't mind how he wants to look. My boyfriend has a stubble and I think it's sexy. Actually, I think stubbles ARE sexy, in general, just not beards.

Tattoos are okay, but I can't imagine my boyfriend with one. I wouldn't mind getting a temporary tattoo; it could be fun!

Ok I admit it I dig a guy with a beard and long hair. Especially if its grey. I mean Sean Connery is a **** good looking man with a beard. Tattoos they are fine I view them as an art forum. As for bad boys, well I do not judge a book by it's cover..

Latest posts

Back