Fight against the evil

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Carlos98

Smoking is something that has to be quit at its very early stage itself. People try different ways themselves and there has methods been introduced to recover from this habit.

Yoga is a very good mode to get away from any type of stress. Way to quit smoking (*sales link removed*), drinking lots and lots of water and other fluids is another way to wipe away the presence of nicotine for the body. Try your best to keep away from alcohol, coffee and sugar.

Avoid as much fatty foods possible and rely on low calorie food like celery, apples, carrots etc. whenever you have temptation chew gum or suck on cinnamon sticks. After food, instead of having a smoke, have a mint tea or candy that helps you to give out a health and good breath, instead of the bad smell of tobacco.

Habits are something that is not easy to gain, continuous effort is needed to acquire something new. Remember that the urge to smoke lasts only for few minutes, and when the times pass, the urge will decrease. So follows the method which suits you the best a lets make a try altogether.

from the title i thought maybe this was going to be about human trafficking, slavery or child-kidnapping..

smoking? guess i'll just lay down my arms and let the evil come.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
from the title i thought maybe this was going to be about human trafficking, slavery or child-kidnapping..

When I find myself fighting evil, I like to hold up Hello Kitty instead of a crucifix: "The power of Hello Kitty compels you!"

After that, what evil can withstand the onslaught of so much anime cuteness?

cheaptrickfan said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:

When I find myself fighting evil, I like to hold up Hello Kitty instead of a crucifix: "The power of Hello Kitty compels you!"

The power of pussy can save us all:p

Lonesome Crow said:
cheaptrickfan said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:

The power of pussy can save us all:p

Click me

Carlos98 said:
Yoga is a very good mode to get away from any type of stress. Way to quit smoking, drinking lots and lots of water and other fluids is another way to wipe away the presence of nicotine for the body. Try your best to keep away from alcohol, coffee and sugar.

Oh. and how could I have forgotten...

spamman.jpg

And lo, the spammer did declare smoking to be the greatest of all evils;
And there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

He can have my briar when it's from my cold, dead hand.

On second thought, just bury me with it.

when you see someone you love spend their last years atatched to a plastic hose, and then I've been smoking once in awhile again
after having quit for years

Latest posts

Back