Fighting with my family/Why im here/success?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
Some of you may know about me or...some of you may not.

But Ive been a member here for awhile and I have yet to post a reason why I'm here.Well guess what today's the day I finally know what I need to say. For as long as I can remember I have fought whether in the school at home or at church I have always been fighting...its what my family does and I cant take it anymore.

It all started this morning over a ******* SHIRT! We got into an argument over a shirt how can you even do this? Its stupid! we fought over it on the way to church until me and my dad got into a fist fight in the middle of the ******* road! all because my dad didn't believe that I had two brown shirts and then he said I called him a lier because I said I did.I mean how the fresia do you tear a family apart and fight like that over a shirt?

Its always over the littlest things or its always over me or the rest of my siblings they just cant get along in the way they raise the kids its hurting me I cant take the fighting anymore so I resort to other forms of comfort you guys not that there's something wrong with that but spending your entire life on the internet because you cant take the real world is a puss move.

I'm running from my problems is what I'm doing I'm closing myself up in my room with you guys because I didn't want to live I cant stand to look at myself every morning and know I hit my own father the man that raised me...

He just doesn't get it he never listens to me and hes always overreacting over the stupidest things I just want us to get along again here for awhile it was going good my mom and my dad were talking to the preacher at church and we were getting along.

Then why? why did this have to happen? what have I done?

I'm a good person or at least I try to be. Am I supposed to be making up for the mistakes of my father? Do I need to learn from this and make up for his mistakes with my own children?

I seriously just wanted to die I was planning on joining the army when I got older I mean it felt like no one cared for me I had no reason to live...

But then....I found her...some of you may know who I'm talking about some of you may not but she gave me reason to live to better myself and to go somewhere with this life Ive been given.

I love you if you read this (she who mustn't be named :p)and you must believe me you mean the world to me.....

I don't need this forum anymore I don't think I may pop in for good times sake every once in awhile but I'm not lonely anymore and some of you may be like wtf? you said you weren't here because of loneliness....yeah I lied even on the Internet you can wear masks I haven't been myself for awhile and for those of you that suffered for it I'm truly and sincerely sorry.

-Hijacc A.K.A T.J. formerly know as Jack ass.

(My first post of any actual importance)

Bye bye you jackass weaboo =)

I hope the tides turn in your favour, and I'm glad to hear that you found that 'special someone' :)

*hugs*

ya i know what you mean parents just flip, man on friday , my mom can always make me feel from bad to worse to i think i'm going to vomit i'm so stressed. man it was so ******* stupid. withi ten minutes 3 times each time i'm just trying to ******* sleep, first it was a box of kleenix that i moved then it was a ******* washcloth.

anyways i'm sorry man, i hope everything works out

:)

I wish my mother was my father so i can kick her f**king ass :p
(sorry i had to say that :D)

Honour your mother and father, but mistakes happen. Dont beat yourself up over it.

Good luck with your future.

I wish my dad was like Mr. Cleaver too...
Then again I ain't fresia'in the Beaver either....lmao

will..wtf did fucken JC do for ya today ?
Did you bring home any holy water, at least ?. Sprinkle the **** thing all over your house.
On second thought...your **** shirt....lmao

You see it the elephant in living room...EH ? :p
That's why...**** it.

Bad news....
will..it's like this dude...there's millions and millions of people like you and have gone through what you're going through.
Evidently you weren't the first and I imagine you won't be the last. Evidently I wasn't the last. Life didn't fucken singled you out.
Stand in the fucken line.....You're not that special...lol i told you I've been on this fucken planet longer than you...lmao
Life is fucken unfair....then again...it could be a lot fucken worst...alot fucken worst.
Count your blessing....I know it's hard to see that when the honeysuckle is hitting the fan...

Good news,...Many that had gone before you..had pave the road for you. There is a way out.
Millions of men and women had found a way out of the fucken living hell to live a happy fullfiling life.
There's help avaliable if you want help.

fresia the army dude...Join the carnival instead.
You look like you can pull it off doing the freak show attractions....lmao
If worst come to worst...you can shovel elephant honeysuckle...:p
So you wanna run eh ?

Sometimes you learnd from others ..of not what to do...
Never the less you clean up your side of the street.
It's messed up behaviors reguardless....2 wrong don't make a fucken right....
Maybe your dad's father treated him like that when he was a kid.

Anyways,...for the longest time. i figure my only purpose in life
was to stop the god **** family tree dysfuntional with me.
The buck stops at me...I know better. I don't want to pass on
all that honeysuckle to my children. So i just work on myself.
I fucken swear to you...I didn't want to be like my father...but
the fucken day came..when my GF told me I act just like my father somtimes...(fresia !!!!)

You have youth in your favor....you're relizing this crap a lot younger than me..
I didn't have a fucken clue until after I got married.

mmmm...did the fucken preacher..tell you about the sin's of
the father and stuff like that ?
In other words...messed up behaviors pass on from generations
to generation.

Do you think your dad will back hand you...if you told him you're a visual learner ?....lol

Have you ever read some of my post ?
Have you notice how I'll mention..."I have to REPARENT MYSELF"...mmm there's reasons behind that ya know...lol
No matter where i go...there i am...ya know what I'm saying ?

Be the bigger man, and let the little honeysuckle go.

Instead of fighting back, agree, then prove them wrong later.

"Ok dad, I got only one brown shirt." then get home and show him both.

Being impulsive won't get you anywhere.

Unacceptance said:

I did show him both that's why it was so ******* stupid.

Unacceptance said:
Then how was there a fight?

Well

Here's the deal a day prior he had told me to pick a brown shirt up off the floor and I did RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

But yesterday I wore another brown shirt and dropped it in the exact same spot so my dad thought it was the same shirt and he tried to tell me I didn't have 2 brown shirts and I didn't listen to him when I did.

There's a little more to the story.

Doesn't sound like it's worth throwing hands over.

Unless you live in a family of soccer hooligans or something (Which would be pretty cool.)

Unacceptance said:
Doesn't sound like it's worth throwing hands over.

Unless you live in a family of soccer hooligans or something (Which would be pretty cool.)

It really wasn't.

Hijacc said:
Well

Here's the deal a day prior he had told me to pick a brown shirt up off the floor and I did RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

But yesterday I wore another brown shirt and dropped it in the exact same spot so my dad thought it was the same shirt and he tried to tell me I didn't have 2 brown shirts and I didn't listen to him when I did.

There's a little more to the story.

Doesn't really matter if you got two or one really dose it. Its not really a good reason to be fighting anyway.

Growing up my dad had a bad temper. Is one of the reasons I moved out on my own at 20 years of age. I couldnt take my house my rules crap any longer.

I always waked away from my dad in any fight tho. I always know I would had been the one to come of weirs. Now I get on with my dad. I think to had started getting on with him he had to realise that even tho I always walk away from any fight I would had still got to a point where I would had just made my self a stranger in he's life. Would had been an easy thing to do since I had gotten my own place by then.

But ppl do change and am grateful for a dad that never hit me and that has always been there for me. And actually he is quit a laid back kinder guy now.

None of that helps you though. What I did when he and other ppl was driving me up the wall was to go and exercise. I used to push weights. I never got big but it really helped at the time to unload what was in me instead of getting into fights. As a young man you tend to wont to be moor physical in expressing your self.

Also you don't have to be lonely to be apart of this place as well you know. Just to feel your on your own in a problem is what makes a lot of ppl find this place. what keeps them here is the ppl they meet. I myself am feeling less and less lonely. But I come here cos I believe in what this place stands for and am always amazed in how resilient ppl are.

What I think you're doing is stupid.

But first let me say...When people fight over the little things there's usually unspoken matters that are being hidden, or in the background and are waiting to come out, if there's something your dad doesn't give you or hides from you it might appear in another form. It's what happens when people don't confront the real issue. Maybe it's love? I don't know...

But leaving this forum just because your not lonely anymore, that you've found someone you love, is silly. I don't know what this forum means to you on a deeper level but just imagine if things don't work out with your precious? she breaks up with you? cheats on you? what then? In most cases you'll end up worse then what you started with.

Unacceptance said:

He is correct. I was going to say the same thing. Just agree with him about a shirt. It goes both ways... Why couldn't he believe you had two?... Well, why couldn't you just agree with him you only had one? Who cares? Like you said, it's only a shirt. Just agree and let it roll off your back. In most cases, later one side will be proven right and one wrong. Later, he'll find out you really do have two.

Just agree. Who cares? It's not that important to fight over little things. It's really not. To cause hurt feelings over tiny things. If it bothers you so, move out when you're grown. But, most of the time, when people grow up, so do their relationships. Five, ten years from now, your relationship with your parents might be the best ever. You might not think that now, believe me I didn't... I always said that me and my mom would NEVER be just cool with each other... But never say never. We get along so good now. I spend time with her just because. Do our nails together, watch some TV together... It's all good.

VanillaCreme said:
Unacceptance said:

He is correct. I was going to say the same thing. Just agree with him about a shirt. It goes both ways... Why couldn't he believe you had two?... Well, why couldn't you just agree with him you only had one? Who cares? Like you said, it's only a shirt. Just agree and let it roll off your back. In most cases, later one side will be proven right and one wrong. Later, he'll find out you really do have two.

Just agree. Who cares? It's not that important to fight over little things. It's really not. To cause hurt feelings over tiny things. If it bothers you so, move out when you're grown. But, most of the time, when people grow up, so do their relationships. Five, ten years from now, your relationship with your parents might be the best ever. You might not think that now, believe me I didn't... I always said that me and my mom would NEVER be just cool with each other... But never say never. We get along so good now. I spend time with her just because. Do our nails together, watch some TV together... It's all good.
I know but its kinda hard to say okay your right when someones screaming in your face.

Latest posts

Back