FINALLY!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SullenGirl

Reaction score
I finally got a friggin' job you guys. I made a thread and posted quite often on the boards about how I couldn't even find a crappy retail/survival job, well I found a crappy retail/survival job!! Yes!!

LOL I work at a Macy's location in Maryland so please do shop there and sign up for a Macy's card to ensure that I do not end up homeless. :p

It's something at least...just to get me through school. I finally have my own MONEY.

Anyway, just posting a positive update since things are going OK for me right now.

Tis a pleasure!

I'm kind of in a reverse situation - I love my work, but it pays me next to nothing.

You know, I'd be happy enough being a homeless screever on London's south bank...maybe that's the problem, lol!

Electric_Fusilier said:
Tis a pleasure!

I'm kind of in a reverse situation - I love my work, but it pays me next to nothing.

You know, I'd be happy enough being a homeless screever on London's south bank...maybe that's the problem, lol!

lol! Yeah the pay is definitely not impressive where I'm working, but I'm just happy to have a job right now after six long months of frustration.

It's awesome that you love what you do though...this job so far isn't bad.

sadface said:
YAY congrats!

Thanks! :D

Thanks you guys!

I actually like this job so far and I've made a couple of friends! What? Yeah I said FRIENDS! LOLLL

Seriously though I like most of the people who work there so it's pretty awesome so far. Thanks again you guys.

Badjedidude said:
fresia YEAH

^^^ THIS!! :D

SullenGirl said:
I actually like this job so far and I've made a couple of friends! What? Yeah I said FRIENDS! LOLLL

Seriously though I like most of the people who work there so it's pretty awesome so far.

smileyfacesmall.jpg

I'm seriously happy for you! Congrats!
smileyclapping.gif

Guys, it's worth checking out SullenGirl's earlier posts, here and here, and then reading this thread again. What an awesome result! :D

I'm a bit late on the news, but a late CONGRATS nonetheless.
Best of luck in your new job. :)

Latest posts

Back