find love when you least expect it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot you know what guys are thinking ALL the time. Holy fresia...

Callie said:
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot you know what guys are thinking ALL the time. Holy fresia...

if i did know i would not single forever if i knew what they want but i don't
there is no manual with them

Limlim said:
What did the councilors say?

well to be honest there know what going on why this happen even if i make i some times i do its goes no where.it could number of things of just me that wrong in every way. bit like circle trying to fit in square we all tried that at school no matter what it still did not in any square i am circle trying to fit in to square its best the decesrptio i could give you about me and the problem i am having

unlucky in life said:
Callie said:

well it's funny how you know what they DON'T want... same difference there.
Now excuse me while I go bang my head off a **** wall

Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
Callie said:

well it's funny how you know what they DON'T want... same difference there.
Now excuse me while I go bang my head off a **** wall
well to be honest there know what going on why this happen even if i make i some times i do its goes no where.it could number of things of just me that wrong in every way. bit like circle trying to fit in square we all tried that at school no matter what it still did not in any square i am circle trying to fit in to square its best the decesrptio i could give you about me and the problem i am having

Or maybe your problem is that you make excuses for everything instead of DOING something....

Callie said:
Or maybe your problem is that you make excuses for everything instead of DOING something....

look you don't understand me there not excuses.s please stop putting me down you don't know me to say i make excuses believe if i had the guy i want i would not being going to counsellors and be on site website in Friday night feeling depressed and sad and lonely every day .if i knew what was wrong with me i would not be here not be here

unlucky in life said:
Callie said:

look you don't understand me there not excuses.s please stop putting me down you don't know me to say i make excuses believe if i had the guy i want i would not being going to counsellors and be on site website in Friday night feeling depressed and sad and lonely every day .if i knew what was wrong with me i would not be here not be here

Or perhaps you don't understand excuses. People don't usually admit that what they say are simply excuses. You have been given SO much advice and you won't take. You are ALWAYS finding some reason you can't do it. THESE are called EXCUSES. Do you try to get a job or get a better education or move out or meet people or better yourself in any way? You say you're ugly and overweight, but when people sit here and try to help you by giving you advice on how to lose weight and better your appearance you come back with "I can't lose weight, I tried" BULLSHIT!!!!! Try harder, no one ******* said it was easy.

And before you tell me to stop putting you down (which I'm NOT) you might wanna stop putting YOURSELF down.

umm....is it me, or did she make the exact same response twice? First to Lim, and then to Callie. Not that I could understand it EITHER time, but I'm not blind. It's the SAME exact response. What's up with that? *looks confused*

EveWasFramed said:
umm....is it me, or did she make the exact same response twice? First to Lim, and then to Callie. Not that I could understand it EITHER time, but I'm not blind. It's the SAME exact response. What's up with that? *looks confused*

I could be wrong here... but I think she may be getting irritated with us for making her repeat herself...

How that makes sense, I do not know, but...

Gonna go beat my head off the wall some more now

the question i asking what am i doing wrong is what i am asking .what other females doing right and what am i doing wrong .
when i look i get rejected when i don't look that doesn't work either
so i have catch 22

is what i am trying to say .it really makes me sad i can't find out what i am doing wrong .

its no fun being single you entire life and not know why. males tend to hate me or else ignore me
and nothing in middle men don't give me any respect or treat me nice either they have never any good to say about me
thats why may be i should start getting used i'll never find any one not not 15 years

i am not easy on eyes any part of me and my personality isn't great either .i am not exactly intelligent either some times i can't even spell .i am shy and quiet and wonder have i any thing to offer because i don't think i have

from what i can tell on the forum you just dont listen to people.
you stick to the thought thats in your head and just complain about it.
you dont listen or think about what people are telling you.
you get upset if you dont get what you want.
you put yourself down.
you just keep repeating yourself.
we do listen to you, we understand what you are saying.
we are trying to discuss things with you but there is no way of talking WITH you.
you just get mad or ignore us.
i understand you get frustrated but just try to explain why or ask if you dont understand something.
try having a decent conversation with someone.
you dont have to be smart to be nice or pleasant.
nothing wrong with being shy.
we cant see you so your looks have nothing to do with anything here.

for me, i dont like talking to you cause i feel like im talking to a 5 year old child.
not an insult, just the way you come acros to me.
its exhausting trying to talk to you.

Unlucky, my dear, what is your original language? I cannot help wondering if we were to get somebody who can speak with you in your mother tongue, if you are actually this amazingly articulate person. That would be AWESOME.

Yeah I'm not trying to be insulting unlucky, but I really don't understand what you are saying in most of your posts. :( Certain words are being left out so it is very difficult.

I fully believe in people finding love when they least expect it. For me, love wasn't at first sight, because I surely would have never expected to fall for who I did. I think all great things come to you when you least expect it. I think that too many people are so caught up in some fairytale that they want to search for that fairytale, and they miss their chance at having anything real. It's sad that today's society is making a lot of people believe that if someone's not perfect then they aren't worth being with. Imperfection is real. None of us are perfect to everyone, but to that one special person, we are.

Uhm... I appreciate you sending me a PM, unlucky, but it would be a lot easier if you just... said what language YOU are most comfortable with, rather than making me read about Ireland!

It has been my experience that I have found love when I was specifically not looking for it.

I think that a large part of it has to do with how unattractive it is to have waves of desperation rolling off of you, it almost clings to you like a disgusting stink at times and, for me at least, it is almost immediately repellent - and this applies to men and women equally.

Someone who is at ease with himself/herself is so much more appealing on a visceral level.

Of course, this is just me. Other people may have a different opinion. :)

Latest posts

Back