Finish the sentence...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today will be over soon and then it will be tomorrow.

one of these days

one of these days i'm gonna get outta this place

whenever i look

whenever i look out over the water, i get all wistful and wishful.

maybe it's

i occasionally post in the "what's for dinner" thread.

i'm looking forward

she remembers to buy everything necessary for fabulous home cooked meals.

he forgets

he forgets to pick up some salt on his way home, but he does remember the white zin.

she sets the table

she sets the table while sipping on a glass of white zin, enjoying the simple moment.

it's entirely possible

it's entirely possible that the meal will be savored, yet little consumed due to his flirting behaviors.

she plays

she plays with the pasta on her plate, twirling her fork through it absentmindedly instead of eating it as the conversation takes over.

it's so funny

it's so funny how neither of them noticed the oven alarm until the smell of burnt bread alerted them.

as always

as always they laugh about it while they polish off the bottle of wine and spend the rest of the evening airing the house out to rid it of the burnt bread smell.

some people

some people next door, joking about the smoke from the kitchen, offer them shishkabobs from their patio grill.

in return

in return they promise to only have dinner out at restaurants from now on as this is the fifth time this week that they have mooched dinner off of these neighbours due to burning dinner in the oven.

oddly enough

oddly enough the smoke didn't penetrate the upstairs, so they retreat to the comfort of their suite.

she selects

she selects a book from the bookshelf as she prepares herself for a long night of reading.

sleepless nights

sleepless nights often sway him to take large quantities of pills and booze to render himself unconscious, but not this night.

instead he

instead he starts thinking of whether there are other, more natural ways to relax so that he doesn't have to ingest harmful substances.

he remembers

he remembers the jacuzzi tub and asks her if she'd like to join him?

she grabs the candles and quickly

Latest posts

Back