Finish the sentence

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. . . the cat.

Unbeknownst to him, this grisly scene was a trap that he had fallen into. . .

...but he always thought on his feet, he'd been in more perilous positions than this.

He peeled the cat from his legs, ripping half his skin off but thankful his balls were intact and proceeded with focused intent towards....

Scotsman said:
...but he always thought on his feet, he'd been in more perilous positions than this.

He peeled the cat from his legs, ripping half his skin off but thankful his balls were intact and proceeded with focused intent towards....

...using his foreskin to replace the lost skin on his legs.

He then picked up his cat, set his microwave to high and...

. . . . since it was a portal, he used it to get them out of there.

As they travelled through space and time, he thought about . . .

....All his previous lives, wives, and salacious encounters.

Suddenly the microwave portal pinged and he gingerly opened the door and peered out, only to see....

...the skirt he was wearing got caught in the door hook of the time microwave

As he took the skirt off, stood there in only his leather underwear, he suddenly recalled that time when....

...he owned a leather clothing shop in Arizona.

He reflected all the bad decisions he's made, leading to him wearing skirts daily, and realized...

...that these weren't bad decisions at all, these were decisions that led to the real 'him', he felt true to himself in a skirt.

And with that thought he proceeded towards the midgets, and in his hand he held....

...a politically correct book that taught him that the term midget is now frowned upon.

*removed*

...then we must open the debate on legitimising cheating.

No matter how it is created, if we can create and foster a level playing field then every competing man, woman or child is guaranteed...

I meant nothing by it, I apologize. Although in my defense, midget is also derogatory. But I digress, I'm sorry.

Scotsman said:
...then we must open the debate on legitimising cheating.

No matter how it is created, if we can create and foster a level playing field then every competing man, woman or child is guaranteed...

...an equal amount of rope for the three legged race.

But regardless of how fair the field is set, competitors find ways of cheating which includes, but is not limited to,...

...greasing their lower legs with 'I can't believe it's not butter' - other spreads are available.

Victory will be determined by who crosses the...

...the Canadian border, leading to many arrests for people without passports.

The race tends to be very gruesome because everyone has to hold in their hand...

....a blindfolded monkey as part of a PETA sponsorship scheme.

The victor however, shall be rewarded for their stamina and energy with a selection of...

Latest posts

Back