Food Creations

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To OP: Nice DBZ Sig :D

The Texas Cheeseburger Massacre (no real reference to movies but sounds cool nonetheless):

Make 2 grilled cheese sandwiches. On top of one, put two 1/4 lb. burgers, then 2 slices (or more I guess) of cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, sauteed onions, and then top it off with the other grilled cheese sandwich. I have pictures but no photobucket account currently. I'll upload some pics tomorrow.

My birthday treat: pumpkin cheesecake.

birthdaypumpkincheesecake.jpg

I think I'll go have a piece right now!

OMG CTF!!!! The mac & Chees recipe was pure HEAVEN!!!! I LOVE your food blog! I'm going to checkout you're vegan one too. I have vegan friends and though I love to cook, I do sometimes get a little worried making meals for them. THANK YOU--THANK YOU--THANK YOU for sharing these delights!! * 100HUGS* to you. I'm takin on that cheesecake next!!!

SophiaGrace said:
*tastebuds tingle* O_O

;-)

SofiasMami said:
Oh wow - I swear that pumpkin cheesecake is SMILING at me... :D :D

It is!

Nina said:
OMG CTF!!!! The mac & Chees recipe was pure HEAVEN!!!! I LOVE your food blog! I'm going to checkout you're vegan one too. I have vegan friends and though I love to cook, I do sometimes get a little worried making meals for them. THANK YOU--THANK YOU--THANK YOU for sharing these delights!! * 100HUGS* to you. I'm takin on that cheesecake next!!!

Yay! I'm glad you liked it. :D I've also used a block of goat cheese in place of the Boursin. Hot ****, is that good.

I am so thrilled that I have finally weaned the kids off that horrendous boxed-orange-fake-cheese-crapola mac and cheese. They love this stuff.

CTF.. I thought goats cheese would be good too!! I can't handle the sticky, orange dusted stuff either. Most folks think I'm half rat with the amout of cheese I go thorough!

Yeah, my love of cheese is the major obstacle to my staying vegan. I mean, I love the taste of meat too but I can give it up.

Cheese though. I've had dreams about cheese when vegan.

About goat cheese - I once made an insane amuse bouche of goat cheese sandwiched between slices of roasted beets and finished with some creme fraiche and a balsamic reduction. You'll think you've died and gone to foodie heaven. :p

Oh God, we can be the, "Rat-Twins" for Halloween. I dream of cheese when I'm awake! I could live on it. I'm gonna try the amuse bouche next weekend, I'm having a small gathering with some of hubs business associates and that sounds PERFECT to whet their shark-like appetites!! Thanks again. :)

Oh my God, that pumpkin cheesecake looks AMAZING. It looks especially good since it's so close up - the texture... yum. I'm getting so hungry from looking at it. ):

But anyways, banana bread all the way. It's really simple to make and there are about a gazillion different recipes for it out there. You could probably even make your own, though, it's so simple.

Teenage Dream said:
Oh my God, that pumpkin cheesecake looks AMAZING. It looks especially good since it's so close up - the texture... yum. I'm getting so hungry from looking at it. ):

Thanks. ;-)

Teenage Dream said:
But anyways, banana bread all the way. It's really simple to make and there are about a gazillion different recipes for it out there. You could probably even make your own, though, it's so simple.

Oh, banana bread is so good, so moist, so... yum.

I can make banana bread :) My husband loves it. I make it all of the time.

flour, sugar, eggs, oil, 'soda, vanilla and bananas.

I think that is it. It is very easy.

grilled Zucchini and beer

11774822_1455429304781911_1148403703_n.jpg

grilled veg

11798190_1455428988115276_1606171240_n.jpg

RIB!!

11787224_1455429168115258_25890917_n.jpg

and the one who makes all the magic happen....

11774285_1455429448115230_803354540_n.jpg

2vshth1.jpg

Veggie chicken sandwich with lettuce, mayo and a little honey mustard. Some potato wedges on the side.

Latest posts

Back