FOOTBALL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed =/
my Italy plays tonite!
I'm going for a tough match where we win 3-1 or lose by the same scoreline

strange 2 games for England because we played well in patches.
Normally we play crap and somehow get thru or lose on penalties.

England are not good enough, certainly not this year. I enjoyed the Spain and Holland match last week, Van Persie's goal was great skill, best so far.

9006 said:
England are not good enough, certainly not this year. I enjoyed the Spain and Holland match last week, Van Persie's goal was great skill, best so far.

Tim Cahill's goal for Australia was my favourite !

I think France got an easy group and will win tonite. Italy struggle 'cause of the heat. The World Cup ends on 13th July TheRealCallie :club:

TheRealCallie said:
thelonegamer said:
The World Cup ends on 13th July TheRealCallie :club:

That's tomorrow, right? :D

it hate it when people complain about the world cup.
it's a month every 4 years !
it brings a lot of joy and excitement to people from all countries !

Triple Bogey said:
TheRealCallie said:
thelonegamer said:

I don't think there is any malice behind it. Some people just aren't into it. I'm really excited, but I know most of my (American) friends could not care less.

Case said:
Triple Bogey said:
TheRealCallie said:
thelonegamer said:

I don't think there is any malice behind it. Some people just aren't into it. I'm really excited, but I know most of my (American) friends could not care less.

not having a dig at the poster, more the people who moan at me about football been on. What do they want ? More soaps ? Which are on every day, every week, every month !

Triple Bogey said:
Case said:
Triple Bogey said:
TheRealCallie said:
thelonegamer said:

not having a dig at the poster, more the people who moan at me about football been on. What do they want ? More soaps ? Which are on every day, every week, every month !

If it helps, I do the same thing for the Olympics. Also for the superbowl and the NBA finals and any other sporting event. :D
But no, there is no malice behind it. Okay, there MAY be some malice behind the SuperBowl complaining, but that's a whole other story. lol

And now Italy has lost to Costa Rica, eliminating one of my teams, England, from contention. Oh well. There's still US and Germany to root for, I suppose.

Italy all the way! Win lose or tie! I told you people, Belgium and France are the teams to watch. And my predictions are so far 50% correct: I predicted Brazil 3-1 Croatia and also Chile 2-0 Spain! I should be that camel! :V

I got wrong when I betted 3-2 win for Uruguay and 4-0 win for Belgium

Triple Bogey said:

Haha, I know what you're getting at. There was a points of view program on the other day with many people complaining about all the coverage of it all, predictably it was taking time out of soaps or reality garbage. Sometimes I think people forget there's more than one channel, it's impossible to please everyone.

Drama said:
France....... Qualified. Heh

They didn't just qualify they kicked ass. Argentina tomorrow, I like Argentina.

Latest posts

Back