FOOTBALL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many will argue France enjoyed an easy group, also the defensive flaws in both group games were evident to see. So, I'll bet on the skeptic side and will only give credits to France when they hammer a top team like they did with 5witzerland. Still wonderful performance. The only reason I watch France is because of my boy Paul Pogba and also Benzema 'cause he plays for Real Madrid. Pogba has been unbelievable, he has always maintained that high standard he sets, and he always surprises me every game, game after game. I hope he doesn't leave the Old Lady just for money, but for his choice. It would be heartbreaking. I would say Juventus' fans would understand what I'm talking about but, not even they can, nor anyone, so I'll just talk to myself. But, while Pogba's brilliance is absolutely classy, I highly doubt he can be able to maintain those standards of play he set himself. If he can then, ladies and gentleman, I introduce to you France's heir to the throne left by the great Zinedine Zidane. I could write Zidane's full biography here just to emphasize the feeling but...nah :p
I think France may have a way to go this World Cup but I'm skeptical: they found lesser and more disorganized teams so... Skeptic!

Perhaps they will...or not! That's why I say I'm still skeptical. Swizerland players themselves admitted after the match that they had made it easy for the french. I highly doubt they will play like they did yesterday with a pressing team like Chile or Mexico or Netherlands. We'll just have to wait and see

But I think regardless of who they play in the last 16 they will put in a great piece of beautiful football

thelonegamer said:
Many will argue France enjoyed an easy group, also the defensive flaws in both group games were evident to see. So, I'll bet on the skeptic side and will only give credits to France when they hammer a top team like they did with 5witzerland. Still wonderful performance. The only reason I watch France is because of my boy Paul Pogba and also Benzema 'cause he plays for Real Madrid. Pogba has been unbelievable, he has always maintained that high standard he sets, and he always surprises me every game, game after game. I hope he doesn't leave the Old Lady just for money, but for his choice. It would be heartbreaking. I would say Juventus' fans would understand what I'm talking about but, not even they can, nor anyone, so I'll just talk to myself. But, while Pogba's brilliance is absolutely classy, I highly doubt he can be able to maintain those standards of play he set himself. If he can then, ladies and gentleman, I introduce to you France's heir to the throne left by the great Zinedine Zidane. I could write Zidane's full biography here just to emphasize the feeling but...nah :p
I think France may have a way to go this World Cup but I'm skeptical: they found lesser and more disorganized teams so... Skeptic!

Zidane is my favourite ever footballer. I don't think anybody comes close to how brilliant he was.

See, that's what I'm talking about. Pogba is there, threatening to take over that throne. Unless he keeps that standards he set, he won't be next France's Zidane. But he does have a chance, I'm sure he has that talent and quality

GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY!

Drama said:
GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY!

Drama said:
GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY!

Drama said:

Deja vu..... (wary)

thelonegamer said:
I see your are a GERMANY fan :p
Go Germany! :p I think it's a 3-1 win :)

This was one good match! Both teams played well. I was shouting so much xD
The first 40 mins were meh, but they did improve their game later. Respect for them both.

I totally did not expect Ghana to tie against Germany. I give Ghana credit. They came to play, and it was fun to watch. But it makes me wonder what the US did to defeat Ghana. Was it luck, because Ghana is the much better side against the US. I'm thinking Ghana suddenly clicked today where they were shut down by the "all-back" defense against USA. It makes US/Portugal tomorrow that much more important to the USA. Good on Germany to grab the point with the tie. And no cards until extra time.

I think Germany will dust off the US since I feel the US/Ghana result was a bit of a fluke for the Americans. I also don't have any confidence that the US can beat Portugal tomorrow. The Americans will have to play better with possession.

Drama said:
thelonegamer said:
I see your are a GERMANY fan :p
Go Germany! :p I think it's a 3-1 win :)

This was one good match! Both teams played well. I was shouting so much xD
The first 40 mins were meh, but they did improve their game later. Respect for them both.

I think they were lacking concentration first but you can see what happens when they get it. So **** happy for Klose! Such a legend!

Ghana changed their plan. At first they were defensive. They were forming a wall not to let German score. But that limited their capacities so they attacked. Once they attacked Germany fought back.

All the lower teams go defensive; they have to when playing much better teams. Iran where the same only another Messi magic moment broke that honeysuckle. I hate games finishing 0-0. Glad Arg won anyway. Surprised about Germany.

Now, we will see if the US can contain an angry Portugal side, or if Portugal can overcome what happened against Germany and focus. I have half Portuguese cousins, so I am conflicted.

Who am I kidding? I hate Ronaldo. Go USA. lol

Latest posts

Back