For those who are happy with solitude

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seahorse said:
I am not intending to repost anything. Oops. What am I doing wrong?

LOL Nothing. It's a joke between Kamya and me ;-)
By reposting that big wall of text, you'll remind him that my definition of "being brief" is a 5 page dissertation complete with graphs and schematics  and he's going to rub it in lol.
Pay it no mind. I'm sure he'll manifest soon enough.

See? Knew it.
Fine, I'll be brief this time. My life sucks and I'm happy with my miserable existence.

Better? ;-)

I already feel happier for committing to have a better attitude towards my circumstances even if my mood won't always be positive.
I have put my focus on my health as I have been ignoring some health concerns and treating my body pretty badly.
I have emilininataed the one dating site that was literally making me hate men. I did keep one site active at least as a source of entertainment and slight possibility of meeting a compatible new friend.
My focus as always is on taking good care of my furry friends.
The only cause of stress that I can't avoid is my on going and unfruitful job search.
So all in all my life isn't too bad. 
I watched a couple of those "I shouldn't be alive" shows which are always motivating and an often needed kick in my own ass.
I even woke up without anxiety this morning for the first time in months.

Actually, I'm of your same thinking! Why must I be a loner all of my life when this isn't my free will choice? If I could, I would definitely have lots of friends and acquaintances, but this is not what life has given me so far. I have been left with no other choice but to accept my loneliness, because I cannot oblige people to be my friends. I cannot sue them or take them to court or file charges against them for ignoring me much less grab them by their throats and coerce them into starting a friendship with me "or else..." And I wouldn't do none of this even if I had the choice. It just doesn't work like that. Friendship is a free will act between persons who enjoy each other's company and feel good at spending time together. And fighting loneliness is right 100%. Not being able to marry and form a family or even having your first girlfriend is not exactly what I wanted nor what others want! It's crazy and extreme! It's insane! There must be an explanation for all this. And the worst is that if you're being abused, slandered, set up or entramped or dealt unfairly with by something or somebody, no one is there to tell what really happened. Loneliness could be extremely dangerous and unpleasant when all that surrounds you are rotten, evil and insane, weird people around you, who avail themselves of your loneliness to abuse you and make you put up with all kinds of insanities they happen to accuse you of, even laughing of a t.v. personnage in your own private room. Loneliness in life is definitely not the way to go, although it is preferable than being surrounded by the evil rotteness of the world, which i think, due to my personal experience, is the actual explanation.

Fighting these circumstances in not wrong! It is exactly what you, I and others should do! And perhaps we are fighting a really enourmous situation. Whatever it is, we must struggle for it to become clear and visible.

Finding someone else in life is the right thing to do, for now, buddy! Don't give up!

Latest posts

Back