Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
*sigh*

it's summer, which means it's hot, which makes people sweaty,
WHICH MAKES PEOPLE NOT LIKE HUGS.

or maybe, everyone here went out and bought hugging teddy bears that maul you with an enormous hug whenever you even think about being unhappy.
WHICH MAKES PEOPLE NOT LIKE MY HUGS.

or it could just be that hugs are "out"
ARE HUGS UNFASHIONABLE, SO NO ONE LIKES THEM?

or, did you all just
FORGET THAT HUGS ARE FREE?

Ok, fine, I'll remind you. :p It's ok, I don't bite,
hugs are more my forte.
Because you see, I'm a pusher.
I'm a hug pusher.
I'm going to give you all a hug whether you like it or not.
Just to remind you that hugs are nice and always free.

*Hugs everyone over the internet*

I'll timidly accept the hug

BUT

there better not be any hidden fees *gives evil eye*

*hugs everyone who needs it*

ya, TANSTAAFL (There Aint No Such Thing As A Free Lunch)....well, maybe this is the one exception lol.

hello hello guys!.. summer break already!.. now i have a chance to hang out here again.. i miss you guys!.. lemme give everyone a big big hugsssss...

***HUGZZZZZ***

hahaha, I was walking past a public pool (I was walking on the other side of town...a place I dont normally visit if you catch my drift) and I saw this little ten year old looking kid chasing his friends trying to give them hugs. He cornered one and gave him a bearhug, to which the other kid started crying,.....I wonder how odd we acted as kids? lol

*hugs all around* (except for Osama Bin Ladin, he doesnt get a hug ;P or Kim Jong El for that matter!)

lol That same kid that cried could in a few years be wanting a hug.. Ye its funny how kids can act.

(((HUGS)))

hug-a-war.jpg

My name is Bob. said:
Guys, I've just finished a monster gym session and I need a hug. (Not yet showered) any offers?

I just finished a good workout too and could use a hug. I just showered (but haven't dressed yet) bet you get a hug before I do!:D

*hugs everybody* (even sweaty guys need lovin' ... honeysuckle, I'm sweaty even when I don't work out, hehehe)

{*HUGS* Evanescencefan}

Today I'm missing someone that I probably have no buissness even thinking about...

Fodderboy said:
*MANLY SQUEEZE* ... And a BEER! (testosterone is great, isn't it?!)

Ahh man thanks. I'm going to need more than a beer for these blues though. More like a bottle of tequila and a gallon of Red Bull :)

Freakin_Amazin said:
I want a tight one. One that means something... :( I feel sad today

*comforting and reassuring hug*
*gives Freakin_Amazin a bottle of tequila and a gallon of Red Bull*
Hope you feel better :]

Latest posts

Back