FREE SNACKS !! Now that I got your attention...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haineko

Reaction score
As the title says, since I probably got your
attention by now [who wouldn´t be attracted to free snacks?]
I´d like to introduce myself; I was surfing the site for about...
1 hour and decided to register mainly because I like the atmosphere,
and also think that it will be nice to talk to people who can actually
understand what I am going through, aside from the fact that improving my english is always a good thing :) so I hope we can get along just fine ^^.

So...my name is Sebastian, I am 22 years old [although I look like 17 at most] and I´m from Chile [wonder if there´s anyone else from Chile in here...probably not] and...what else? The two things I love the most are sweets and sleeping lol, that´s worth mentioning. Anyways,
hopefully we´ll get to know each other :)

Cheers =)

PD:
2514455010_c699bd12bc.jpg

See? the snacks were real xD

Hello Haineko, welcome to ALonelyLife, it's nice to meet you. Thanks for the snack. Do you use linux?

What, no chocolate?
Welcome to the forum Haineko and just so you know I'm now expecting free snacks every time you post ;)

Hey, and welcome. Tho free coffee would have attracted my attention even easier ;)

Welcome Sebastian

Steel said:
Free coffee would have attracted my attention even easier ;)
this^^^^^ lol

You're choice of snacks look quite yummie though. I would definately not feel shy about snagging a bite LOL.

Hi .. I'm new also!

hey Haineko welcome to the forum

i also enjoy sweets and sleeping, i mean what else is there to do in the middle of winter, well are you still in chilie then i guess it would be summer for you.

lol

i keep thinking free food would make a great band name, becuase everyone loves free food XD

LOL!!!!
hey Sebastian!

i'm Shade, and well, i'm kinda half-globe away from you..

(and HEEEEEEEEY TUX!!!! lol free coffee would have got my attention much better as well, but - i'm here, so you didn't do so bad :))

hello! bribing us eh?! shame on you! :p

Wow youre from Chile? that's so cool! I've never met anyone from Chile :D

Welcome to the forums!! please do drop into chat sometime.

Latest posts

Back