Freelance

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4No1

Out of order
Reaction score
Have anyone tried it?
I need an advice.

Now I'm googling, but it's going too slow. I haven't really considered this idea before.
I'm in IT but I'd be glad to read about any experience.

I know a lot of people who do freelance writing. It works for them. Some just do it for extra money, but some do it as their main source of income. Just depends on how dedicated you are and if you find a good routine and the right companies.

Have anyone tried it?
I need an advice.

Now I'm googling, but it's going too slow. I haven't really considered this idea before.
I'm in IT but I'd be glad to read about any experience.
I'd say you have a serious need for growth. Not being snarky. It's just, I have freelanced writing. I have freelanced home repairs. I have freelanced computers. Half of my life has been freelancing in something.

Freelance: Work independently and on temporary contracts rather than for a long-term employer

My point is, no where in there does it say what field you are freelancing in. I assume writing because Callie did.

If you want to reach people you need to let them know your whole thought. Look at what you have written as though you know nothing of what it is about, because the people you are trying to reach know nothing about it.

If you are freelancing in the field of IT you'd better be good, but it's really about the contacts and exposure.

Latest posts

Back