fresia people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
I am so piss right now.

So on the news, they talk about how in Indiana won't allow driver to be able to smile in their driver license. Then they interview a couple of people and ask how they feel about not being able to smile. One lady said she don't know how she cannot smile, and would not begun to understand that she won't be able to smile for the DMV picture, she said it would be horrible. Then they interview another 2 people, and one guy was silent, as he didn't even know what to think. Then they interview another lady, and she said "it crazy not being able to smile".

And then there is ME. Thanks TV for putting so much crap on TV. I have never been this piss off since ever since it reinforce my strong belief that not being able to smile is a curse, and it awful. So fresia those 2 ***** and fresia all those people piss that they can't smile. Try living for 19 years without ever being able to smile. Aww I am so ******* piss, so ******* piss. I wish I was never ******* born.

So fresia you Indiana resident! Hope you have an awful day.:(:(:(:( Oh and I hope the Indiana Pacers never make the playoff this year, and fresia u guys for beating the Lakers. I hope another hurricane like Katrina hit you to end your smiling city, you bunch of *******

Actualy Chris, most countries have a no smile policy stating that you arent allowed to smile on any form of ID such as passports, driving licences and so forth so i wouldnt realy get so worked up about it :)

Gothmother said:
Actualy Chris, most countries have a no smile policy stating that you arent allowed to smile on any form of ID such as passports, driving licences and so forth so i wouldnt realy get so worked up about it :)

It just suck gothmother, it hard to even describe what it like. I mean you could try not smiling for a day, but I'm sure once you don't notice it, you will smile again, and it not the same for me. This is something that no one can understand and even if you try to, you can't fully understand. I just want to be left alone, not get kick even more by the news media, this is why I don't watch TV much. Most of the show I like are the show that depress me the most.

Ok now am I watching "friends"? I don't even have any friends. Ugh

Chris 2 said:
... So fresia those 2 *****...

You are upset with them because they like to smile?

Chris 2 said:
... this is why I don't watch TV much...

Possibly that may be a good idea.

Well, Chris, I can somewhat understand where you're coming from but you still overreact. Sometimes, when, e.g. I read an article where the author is in full flow happily describing just how fragging IMPORTANT in all respects it is for a woman to have thick beautiful hair (I have alopecia for six years now) and how EASY it is to maintain good healthy hair just by doing this and that, I really want to strangle the said author. Would probably do it if s/he had the misfortune to be somewhere within my reach at that moment. Myeh, so much for my self-restraint :p

It just suck gothmother, it hard to even describe what it like. I mean you could try not smiling for a day, but I'm sure once you don't notice it, you will smile again, and it not the same for me. This is something that no one can understand and even if you try to, you can't fully understand. I just want to be left alone, not get kick even more by the news media, this is why I don't watch TV much. Most of the show I like are the show that depress me the most.

Ok now am I watching "friends"? I don't even have any friends. Ugh

I know what its like. I went around for years in a state of miserableness, never smiling or holding my head up, but you have to learn to rise above that.
Smile at people who walk past you, smile on buses,school or in shops, you will be suprised at the reaction.
People react to facial expressions and pick up on moods and if your totaly miserable all the time, people avoid you.
IM sure you ARE capable of trying it at least once Chris, and maybe make a diffrence to yourself instead of getting angry.

Minus said:
Chris 2 said:
... So fresia those 2 *****...

You are upset with them because they like to smile?

Chris 2 said:
... this is why I don't watch TV much...

Possibly that may be a good idea.

lol
Possibly, Your right.

Chris, why are you mad cos ppl like to smile. I can not run. I don't get mad at ppl wanting to run.

Just relax dude. You strasse out to fast.

hmn

I remember a time in my life i couldnt smile. I had braces on and every time I would smile they would jab my mouth. It was painful and sometimes made me bleed. So...I learned not to smile for a while...and strangely enough I got in a foul mood. Like...pissy..because I wanted to smile but every time i tried i got "punished" with pain. Almost like...conditioning. Smile = pain, so no more smiling.

But chris...you CAN smile. Do it...even if you arent happy. smile...it releases endorphins.

You say you've been depressed for over 10 years....ever thought of going to see a counselor? They can help you know...I go to one. :)

But they can only help if you want to get better. Do you?

SophiaGrace said:
hmn

I remember a time in my life i couldnt smile. I had braces on and every time I would smile they would jab my mouth. It was painful and sometimes made me bleed. So...I learned not to smile for a while...and strangely enough I got in a foul mood. Like...pissy..because I wanted to smile but every time i tried i got "punished" with pain. Almost like...conditioning. Smile = pain, so no more smiling.

I used to wear braces, and the wire kept poking my mouth in the back... My mom told me to pull the wire out, and after a few years of never going to get it replaced, I ended up just pulling the rest off too. It felt soooo good pulling those caps off in the back.

Anyway, Chris 2, I just can't find myself to feel sorry for you. Post after post I read of yours, you just complain and complain, whine and cry. I'm sorry, but maybe if you took that step in life to attempt to get over things, you'd be better off.

It's like sitting in mud and just crying that you're sitting in filth, rather than getting up out of it and rinsing off. I know it might be easier said than done, but you can't possibly sit there and complain, groan and moan over things, and not take any action. Do something about it, yes? And maybe some things in your life might start falling into place.

Erm guys, I don't know if you know, but he's referring to the fact that he can't smile due to a disability, i. e. not because he doesn't want to.

But anyhow, Chris, it just looks like all you do is search diligently for another and yet another and yet another thing to get pissed about. Less anger at the world in general would do you much good. You'd do better to direct all that energy you spend on feeding your misery into looking for ways to make yourself happier. Cuz no one else can do it for you.

Don't worry Chris, I hate Indiana as well. ******* useless state, it should just be swallowed up by the earth and float down to the earth's core. fresia those smiling people.

Blow up your TV dude. It's just stupid ass box. It's suppost to be for intertainment..remember ?
Click the channel.

You live in fucken Ca and WTF dose IL have to do with you ?

Well now you know negative honeysuckle effects you and you actaully like it.

When you're negative you'll fine negative honeysuckle or associtate with it to feed into your mindset and attitude.
You're like addicted to being negative or some crap.

Duh...life is kind of messed up...a fucken jet fell out of the sky and kill 3 people yesterday.
honeysuckle happens.

the world is not perfect

NO ONE has every thing that they want Chris ... and that is a good thing.

Do not wish harm unto others because you THINK they have it all.
Just try to start enjoying your life..

make the best of what you have.
You have no friends well guess what ... i have no friends that live in the country I live in.
I can walk around for the entire day mad about this fact or I can smile about the things that I do have.. there are blessings in everyone's life EVERYONE.. if life had no blessings for any given person they would die. Blessings keep us alive start counting you blessings and find ways to add to them.

Silvernight said:
Erm guys, I don't know if you know, but he's referring to the fact that he can't smile due to a disability, i. e. not because he doesn't want to.

That's a shame, but following that logic; if I can't walk, then I should hate everyone who can......????

yeah that's like me hating everyone with jaws O_O...which is just ridiculous to think about. A complete waste of time.

Cubbyfan said:
Silvernight said:

That's a shame, but following that logic; if I can't walk, then I should hate everyone who can......????

No, I was merely clarifying the situation.

Silvernight said:
Cubbyfan said:
Silvernight said:

I know - just making the point that it seemed like a misplaced rant on Chris' part. On the other hand, I lived in Indiana for eight years, and don't disagree with everything he said either.

Cubbyfan said:
Silvernight said:
Cubbyfan said:
Silvernight said:

I know - just making the point that it seemed like a misplaced rant on Chris' part. On the other hand, I lived in Indiana for eight years, and don't disagree with everything he said either.

You don't?:rolleyes:

Chris.....hate what you want to hate....you are allowed to "overreact" or "stress easily" if that's how you feel. FOrget everyone who says that you need to calm down. that's what these forums are for. TO VENT!!!!!!

Not smiling in TExas,

Blueindia

Latest posts

Back