Friday Nights - What do you do? What do you want to do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Caesium

Seeing as it's Friday today, I thought now would be an appropriate time to start a thread about Friday nights. Most of the people in my school regard Friday night as one of the main social events of the week, and most of them seem to go into the city or go to parties right after school. It makes me pretty sad sometimes, to see them all in their groups, heading off to have fun and hang out with each other.

What are you doing tonight? I can already guess one of the things that you're doing - you're reading this thread :)

umm ussally what i always do, go online watch tv, eat dinner, play videogames, take a nap, or play my guitar

it's all pretty nice

....i'd like to go to a rave :( and party it up

Ye am readying this thread and having a drink.

All nights are hard on your own. But weekend nights like friday nights are harder.

Micol cane is a cool acter. Your only supposed to blow the bloody doors off LMAO

[youtube]vkscxW6-pC0[/youtube]

Bluey said:
Micol cane is a cool acter. Your only supposed to blow the bloody doors off LMAO

Yeah, he is a cool actor. I watched one of his movies, "Get Carter" earlier this afternoon, really cool movie :) (my avatar is from that movie)

So whilst everyone else in my grade at school was no doubt in the city partying it up and getting trashed, I was sitting in front of my computer watching old movies LOL

ehahhahahhahahah

giggling at blueys vid,

i love explosivs

XD

lol actually on some warm summer evenings i would play with fire, my favorite thing to do was take some of my sister's hair spray the kind that had the good alcohal stuff in it and labled famable i would spray it over the lite match and have a grand o time with me and my mini blow torch, . quite lucky i never accidently set anything imporatant on fire or got burned

by the way bluey i love your little sig there i'm going to put that as my facebook status

lets see. Friday night?

I might be watching a movie at home with my family, online, reading a book, or at barns and nobel reading a book there cause i'm broke and won't buy it.

Yeah.... It gets old.

What do I want to do? I don't know. I just wish I had someone to hang out with other than my family which I have just spent the whole week with. <_<

Caesium said:
Bluey said:

(my avatar is from that movie)

That's why I posted it lol Its a good film is the italian job.
I would recommend watching that one if you have not all ready seen it.

Well I know you most feel that your missing out on something by being in and them being out. I bet there not up to that much that's interesting but I know that wont make you feel any better.

When I was at school I did a bit of hanging out on street corners and its not all that great. In fact I would say watching a good film is 10 times better. Would be 10 times better again to watch it with a friend or GF though that I know.

evanescencefan91 said:
by the way bluey i love your little sig there i'm going to put that as my facebook status

Cool, and don't burn the house down or anything there :)

might be watching a movie at home with my family, online, reading a book, or at barns and nobel reading a book there cause i'm broke and won't buy it.

Yeah.... It gets old.

lol i do the same thing i love barnes and Noble and those big comfy chairs and enjoying their ice cold free water,

that sounds good actually i haven't done that in a while i might go and do that today if the weather doesn't get too bad

I remember the days when Fridays were a party night. Now I'm old and broke. So I spend it online talking to other broke oldies :p

jasmin said:
I remember the days when Fridays were a party night. Now I'm old and broke. So I spend it online talking to other broke oldies :p

Old at 20? God what dose that make me? lol Pleas dont say am old. *Looks at you with puppy dog eyes*

21 now...I should def update my profile...meh...bothered. I feel old :( Like my life is half over.

jasmin said:
21 now...I should def update my profile...meh...bothered. I feel old :( Like my life is half over.

Its not half over. Relay it is not. its just some nights are longer then others. This night is nearly over for me. Am ready for my bed and to sleep this drink off. Actually I not that drunk. Just a we bit tipsy. I not sleep good in the last two nights so hopefully to night well be better.

Ama gonna send you my MSN fro PM be for I go to bed tho.

Anyway Thanks a lot ALL.com for a night that made me feel less lonely :)

I was thinking of doing something exciting like laundry but it seems that i did that yesterday. Maybe i could go to the grocery store. That could crank up the excitement of my day.

The most exciting thing I did today was bake cookies, I peaked too soon. I'll go to the grocery store with you Minus!

I'm grateful to have a few friends that I can sometimes go out with...however I'm a broke college student so I'm either working my main job (for example, right now) or doing extra work to pay credit cards.

Sometimes I'll go see a local band that my friends are playing in or once in a blue moon (the kind that money comes from lol)...see a movie. Otherwise, stay home and drink and/or work on homework.

Latest posts

Back