Friday Nights - What do you do? What do you want to do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My family usually goes out to dinner and to the book store friday nights
it's only 5:30 so we haven't decided anything yet
but I did just pwn two of my friends in a 3way starcraft match =]

lmao...I used to go partying on friday night until monday morning and did a lot of crazy
things in my youth..It was fun. Me and the boys used to hang out , get drunk and do
whatever...We had so , so much energy. Sometimes we'll get in trouble but most of the time
we're cool...just don't fresia with us....lmao

Even after i got married, my ex-wf and I used to go out dancing in clubs,
cruze the strip, come home and have wild sex until whenever...
Sometimes even invite friends over to our place and just throw a party and get totally wasted...
Kick everybody out around midnight and have wild sex until whenever...lmao
After Jordad was born...we had to find a babysitter. Not easy to find on a friday night...lmao

After i settle down, I used to just spend time with my family. A different life style.
I'll either take my duaghters to the drive in, the movies or take the family out to dinner.
Sometimes take them bowling or goat kart racing. Sometimes invite my nieghbor over
for a game of chess. Or stay up all night playing vedio games with my gf and children.
For the longest time my life was centered around being a daddy and rasing 2 little girls
and being with my gf. Sometimes we sent the kids to bed early ...and have wild sex til
when ever. We take every opportnities when the girls want to go spend the night or
weekends at thier friends...."yes of course you can spend the night" lmao

I'm kind of single again...now. I'm not used to it yet.
As some of you may know...I came out of a long term relationship
but shortly there after my GF died. I had a plutonic relationship with her..then we finally got together.
She passed away just a year ago...
I'm trying to pick up the pieces and move on with my life as best i can
I dont drink or get high anymore.
There's plenty of bars, clubs and whore house avaliable to me...but I chose not to do that anymore.
I don't have many friends as I used to.
I'm planing on attending meetings tonight, sometimes we'll go fellowshipping.
Meaning...We'll go out to eat , just hang out, and chit chat.
Then come home...maybe write in my journal or read a book...then go to bed.
or maybe stay up all night and talk to someone :)....mostly I'll end up doing this.

Helped my brother with his essay. Cooked dinner. Went on the Net, watched television (the cooking channel). Read some pages of Ulysses.

Next friday I am going to have a Beer and Pie night... I'm going to bake like half a dozen pies, and I want to try some He-Brew (the chosen beer)... I highly reccomend this to any of you with time this next friday =0)

Fodderboy said:
Next friday I am going to have a Beer and Pie night... I'm going to bake like half a dozen pies, and I want to try some He-Brew (the chosen beer)... I highly reccomend this to any of you with time this next friday =0)

OMG I didn't believe you at first but then I googled He-brew beer LOL that is so cool :D
I wanna try kosher beer too now lol.

Friday nights are like any other night for me; Browse Youtube, Facebook, these forums, download torrents, and talk on aim.

I'd like to get some people together to play games but all people want to do around here is drink. Woopieeeeeeeee

I just got Street Fighter 4. It's really fun so far. PSYCHO CRUSHER!

Unacceptance said:
Oh yeah? Well I was cool enough to go hang out with my mom...

Yup...

I sometime take a bottle of red round to my mums and have a drink with her.

Anyway I hope you got a cool mum, Or mom as you yankees say :p

Loved the vid in your sig BTW, Just had a good laugh watching that.

Well, I work every other Friday night...on my nights off, i'm usually surfing the web or watching TV. Or if I'm in the mood for it, I'll whip up a dessert in the kitchen.

Spend friday nights with my girlfriend, usually drinking a bottle of wine. Does that sound OK? I need the drink to put up with her!

She will ask me what movie I want to watch, which always means what am I willing to put up with that will entertain her because she can't decide and she knows I won't choose something with zombies and explosions that she won't like.

Can't even remember what we watched this last friday.

lol Id love to spend friday night with my boyfriend but friday nights are mate nights for him.I get really lonely as friday nights everyone else seems to be going out having a great time,but I'm stuck at home drinking on my own.I only drink because it makes the time pass quicker.The saturday I end up with a hangover and the day is wasted.So mainly on friday ngiths I dirnk,watch soaps on tv and browse facebook lol.

Sometimes, people who are so desperate to find someone don't realise you can be your loneliest when you've got someone you can't really relate to. When a relationship starts, it always seems the best thing in the world.

I completely agree with that.There's nothing worse than not being able to communicate and feeling lonely because you just don't get each other.Relationships do seem to deteriorate over time for most people.I admire those people who never seem to lose that feeling.The ones who still seem so in love after years and years.I guess that's what everyone wants in the long run.

Friday nights suck. I used to work late on friday nights, but since i was "let go" (i hate the term paid off) i've done nothing on friday nights, bit of tv and somethings get stuck into the sims but not much else. :(

I presume there are a lot of the same stuff that everybody do but I am still write down them cuz I am boring now.
Surfing web, watch some shows(Heroes, One Tree Hill, etc), listen some music and...oh, no, nothing else. But thats almost every night so...friday is just like the rest of the week.

It's Friday night again...and of course I have nothing planned and am not going outside. I'll probably watch a few movies :)

Yes, it's Friday night again! Got home from work a little early so having some Stella and listening to Korn, preparing myself for the Beast to get home. Then I'll have to spend another evening humouring her.:(

I'm sitting at home on my computer while my h sits on his computer...again. what do i want to do...go out and party.

Stay indoors and do plenty of nothing.

The thought of not leaving the house doesn't even occur to me any more....sigh.

Latest posts

Back