Friday the 13th

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian said:
Hey, look at it this way. You could be the guy we took from the hospital here to the one down south last night. He inhaled a nail while he was working on some cabinets.

Inhaled.

A nail.

Think about that for a minute. :p

Oh yeah well we had a 70 + year old lady who was beat up by a pastor during a free food handout over a rice krispy treat.

Now only does that suck, but it's also funny.

Brian said:
Inhaled.

A nail.

Well its not that bad lol But is another person that just bit the bullet in my circle of friends. Circle of friends being down to one person now :rolleyes: Funny it did get to me for a bit but has not got to me has much has I thought it wold had. I don't think its hit me yet as I have been busy. But I think you can only take so much be for you stop it bothering you.

[youtube]rNQRfBAzSzo[/youtube]

Yeyyeeeee, sing it :cool: I gotta laugh or I would cry its that sad.

Doesn't it play 'it's fun to smoke marijuana' if you reverse the chorus of that song?I can't remember

Unacceptance said:
Oh yeah well we had a 70 + year old lady who was beat up by a pastor during a free food handout over a rice krispy treat.

Now only does that suck, but it's also funny.

Those are the ones that need to be recorded for posterity and have copies made of them.

Vacuo said:
Doesn't it play 'it's fun to smoke marijuana' if you reverse the chorus of that song?I can't remember

Never heard of that but I do know that gd ol Freddy was into the drugs lol He lived life fast and hard. So that would not surprise me one bit.

Latest posts

Back