Friends/Company wanted

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

echo

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a young lady, I'm looking for friends or if that's too much to ask for, at the very least I'd like some company. Even if there's nothing to chat about, I still appreciate if someone was online to say hi at least.

I'm laidback, casual, I don't have much interests, I'm spiritual (not religious) but I don't boss anyone around when it comes to their decision on beliefs, I'm a good and kindhearted person, open minded, non-judgemental and I'd like friends who are also open minded, non-judgemental.

1. I'm a fat girl and if you're a fat-hater, you're not welcomed. I only want to associate myself with people who are good at heart and those who are not shallow or judgemental against people and their appearances or weight. Everyone deserves to be happy with their bodies, everyone deserves love and respect no matter the weight or height, the only thing to judge is your character and behavior whether you're respectful to others or not, if you believe that too then that's great.

2. I'm a feminist I suppose. If you're a woman hater then you're not welcomed. If you think women "should get back to the kitchen" or if you believe women have to "wear make up and heels" to be loved or accepted by you then you're not welcomed. If you have no sympathy for females and their struggles with society constantly telling them that they're worthless or don't care about women's rights, you're not welcomed. I want friends/acquaintances who aren't ignorant when it comes to basic social issues and who believe in the right thing or at least are open minded. That doesn't mean, I'll be badgering you over these subjects, I just mean I want friends or acquaintances that are good at heart and know right from wrong.

3. Other than that, I'm easy going, I like video games, we can talk about anything. I do have anxiety/avoidance issues which makes me feel nervous approaching someone even if online but I hope to find friends I can feel comfortable with. Just PM me to add me on Skype or if you use any other messengers just tell me over PM or post on this thread if you'd like. :)

It would be nice to have people available, I'm so lonely even my own family honestly forgets I exist even though we live under the same roof. Even when I try talking to them, they don't look up or hear me, I'm fainting from existence and I'm trying to reach out, I don't know where else to reach out to.

Hiya! I'm usually online, and am totally up for being buddies. Plus, it seems as though we have some similar interests. :)

Latest posts

Back