FUNNY PICTURES!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How Does Cadbury Get Their Easter Eggs?
funny-pictures-how-easter-eggs-are-made-vo0.jpg
funny-pictures-scat-kid-were-busy-K8p.jpg
funny-pictures-cutest-kitten-in-the-world-1Ay.jpg
funny-pictures-mule-trouble-0WS.jpg

hahahha... i had seen some of these before, but a few of them were priceless. i actually read through this entire thread. great job everyone :)

Ever wondered how a woman's brain works?

Well.... here 's how in one easy-to-understand illustration:

cid_002401c831dd1b3ac9300202a8c0gra.gif

Every one of those little blue balls is a thought about something that needs to be done, a decision or a problem that needs to be solved.

If you are wondering why there is not a similar explanation to the workings of a mans brain the answer is simple : A man only has 2 balls and they take up all his thoughts no matter what else he should be doing !!!

LoL some good ones bluey! Think I watched that blue balls one for half an hour now XD
Think I'll go back to watching it ... so hypnotic :p

O NO the site I use to host all my pictures:Imagehosting.com went down and none of my pics are there any more, o man when I have time I will find them all again!

NeverMore said:
O NO the site I use to host all my pictures:Imagehosting.com went down and none of my pics are there any more, o man when I have time I will find them all again!

Keep a backup on your computer.

Colette said:
NeverMore said:

Keep a backup on your computer.

I did they are back up now I just used a different site this time:D

I had never seen that cartoon before but it's funny, I especially liked the one with a frogger joke slipped in,lol I got some more too:

Funniest accident ever:
condom-truck-makes-headlines.jpg

A cat would never wear this for longer than a second what were they thinking?
PissedOffCat.jpg

Poor science teacher,but still so funny:
FamilyScienceNight.jpg

NeverMore said:
I had never seen that cartoon before but it's funny, I especially liked the one with a frogger joke slipped in,lol I got some more too:

Funniest accident ever:

A cat would never wear this for longer than a second what were they thinking?

Poor science teacher,but still so funny:

The science project was hysterical...reminded me of myself the day I smoked out the science lab making a stink bomb.
The puddy cat is cute!
And the accident..uh..no comment:shy:

Latest posts

Back