FUNNY PICTURES!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha... I think Bush really didn't think he was doing anything wrong... he's like a big kid, honestly... he saw she looked tense so he moved in without thinking to try and help her out... I laughed so hard when I saw this... just a big kid without a care in the world :p

But of course completely out of character and inappropriate given the persons involved, and the setting :p

He probably freaked her out... she probably thought he was reaching in to choke her or something

Lost in the Oilfield said:
Hahaha... I think Bush really didn't think he was doing anything wrong... he's like a big kid, honestly... he saw she looked tense so he moved in without thinking to try and help her out... I laughed so hard when I saw this... just a big kid without a care in the world :p

But of course completely out of character and inappropriate given the persons involved, and the setting :p

He probably freaked her out... she probably thought he was reaching in to choke her or something

Let's just say Bush has put back relations with England back a hundred years or so, things between them must be awkward,lol But for everyone else it's just plain entertaining:p

Please don't blame the American people for Bush...the whole deal was a set up..voting booths gone haywire..people being told (and this is verified by my uncle who was living in Florida at the time) by police and officials down there that the day of voting was the following day! They were being lied to..
The next time it came to vote him in..I noticed that all the polls situated in Democratic states closed down way earlier then the Republican states..thereby giving the Republican states more time to get the votes in. I have no proof...just a sneaking suspicion that it was planned that way. And why wouldn't I have these suspicions? Everything about the man is a lie..
He got in because his dad and the rich Arab leaders are buddies...and enough money can make almost anything happen. My guess is Sadam wouldn't play ball and let them have any of Iraq's oil..so they toppled him. And I always felt the Twin Tower incident was planned just to make up the reason to go to war. The thing is..I don't think they expected the entire buildings to fall..
If anyone disagrees..you need to watch the video Farenheit 911 by Michael Moore. That will give you something to think about.

Arianna said:
Please don't blame the American people for Bush...the whole deal was a set up..voting booths gone haywire..people being told (and this is verified by my uncle who was living in Florida at the time) by police and officials down there that the day of voting was the following day! They were being lied to..
The next time it came to vote him in..I noticed that all the polls situated in Democratic states closed down way earlier then the Republican states..thereby giving the Republican states more time to get the votes in. I have no proof...just a sneaking suspicion that it was planned that way. And why wouldn't I have these suspicions? Everything about the man is a lie..
He got in because his dad and the rich Arab leaders are buddies...and enough money can make almost anything happen. My guess is Sadam wouldn't play ball and let them have any of Iraq's oil..so they toppled him. And I always felt the Twin Tower incident was planned just to make up the reason to go to war. The thing is..I don't think they expected the entire buildings to fall..
If anyone disagrees..you need to watch the video Farenheit 911 by Michael Moore. That will give you something to think about.

You can blame me :) I'm embarrassed too, except when I'm counting the little bit of money that, in part, thanks to GWB, the Gov't hasn't confiscated from me.. ;)

I've never been big on conspriacy theories. I have a hard time taking Michael Moore seriously. I wonder if he's going to Cuba for his own health care?

I wish he would, I doubt he will, he's not that crazy :p

Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:

You can blame me :) I'm embarrassed too, except when I'm counting the little bit of money that, in part, thanks to GWB, the Gov't hasn't confiscated from me.. ;)

You have money?! Count yourself as one of the lucky one CK! Cause the rest of the country is going down the tubes..

Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:

You have money?! Count yourself as one of the lucky one CK! Cause the rest of the country is going down the tubes..

Yes, as this graph shows..

Attachments

• fed-spend29-96.gif
    fed-spend29-96.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 25
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:

Impressive..though I don't think there's enough room on this page to show you the percentage of banks going under..people losing their homes..the deficit that we owe in the billions to China and other countries because we're borrowing for the war. The fact that the American dollar is plummeting in value..that soldiers overseas are ill equiped to fight..that..oh well..why bother? Like I said..count yourself lucky.

Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:

Impressive..though I don't think there's enough room on this page to show you the percentage of banks going under..people losing their homes..the deficit that we owe in the billions to China and other countries because we're borrowing for the war. The fact that the American dollar is plummeting in value..that soldiers overseas are ill equiped to fight..that..oh well..why bother? Like I said..count yourself lucky.

Last time we tried this, when presented w/ the fact that you really didn't know what you were talkin' about, you decided..."I don't come here for this". and left the thread, rather than admit the evidence. :p:p You're stubborn as hell:p, I kinda like that too.

Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:

Last time we tried this, when presented w/ the fact that you really didn't know what you were talkin' about, you decided..."I don't come here for this". and left the thread, rather than admit the evidence. :p:p You're stubborn as hell:p, I kinda like that too.

Oh really? And who died and made you God? So I am wrong and you're right about everything? Hmmm..quite an ego you've got going there. But putting all differences aside..I think you're basically a nice person..
at times that is..:)

I agree, Americas going down the honeysuckle hole, it makes me very depressed to think how far we've fallen in such a short period of time, I don't even know if electing another president will do any much better, we have so much corruption and a lot of problems with out fundamental system that have begun to show that we need some major reform... But before were all added to the terrorist watch list and get imprisoned indefinitely (for the good of the country of course), let's laugh some more, shall we? I found a whole bunch of funny holiday headlines enjoy them even though it's January:p

Smores.jpg

Marshmallows cooking marshmallows! Isn't that cannibalism?

SantasPants.jpg

Just reach into Santa's pants and get some candy, that's not wrong right?:p

HotBeef.jpg

What kind of crazy would call this #???

ArrInspectinmeBorders.jpg

Arrrrr I be inspectin me borders:p

Stocking.jpg

A stocking of knives, because that's a good idea:p

Two more because it wouldn't let me post because I went over the limit:

ManureSpreaders.jpg

They certainly evoke something...

SubjectsofGossip.jpg

Mmmmm delicious subjects of gossip:D

Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:

Oh really? And who died and made you God? So I am wrong and you're right about everything? Hmmm..quite an ego you've got going there. But putting all differences aside..I think you're basically a nice person..

Lol as much as you'd like to talk of me, if it's all the same with you, lets just try and stick w/ the facts please. ...I never said you were wrong about everything. (as a matter of fact, I think you are right about most things, alot of very important things, more important than politics, but, then again, that's an opinion, and nothing more) And, I never said, nor claimed, I was right about everything LOL As a matter of fact, the only reason I even come in here in the first place is to try and learn what you all know, of which I do not, so much, of what I do not... *smile at you*

One last thing Miss Tanacity, Miss Persistence, Miss Steadfastness, and Miss Resolve.... (like those better than stubborn?;))...

You don't know that I'm not God.;) *smile at you again, only this one, a knowing smile*

Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:

Lol as much as you'd like to talk of me, if it's all the same with you, lets just try and stick w/ the facts please. ...I never said you were wrong about everything. (as a matter of fact, I think you are right about most thing, alot of very important things, more important than politics, but, then again, that's an opinion, and nothing more) And, I never said, nor claimed, I was right about everything LOL As a matter of fact, the only reason I even come in here in the first place is to try and learn what you all know, of which I do not, so much, of what I do not know... *smile at you*

One last thing Miss Tanacity, Miss Persistence, Miss Steadfastness, and Miss Resolve.... (like those better than stubborn?;))...

You don't know that I'm not God.;)

Oh yeah? Got your dukes up?
Well..Miss TPSR says "God would have voted for Gore"..:D

Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:
Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:

Lol as much as you'd like to talk of me, if it's all the same with you, lets just try and stick w/ the facts please. ...I never said you were wrong about everything. (as a matter of fact, I think you are right about most thing, alot of very important things, more important than politics, but, then again, that's an opinion, and nothing more) And, I never said, nor claimed, I was right about everything LOL As a matter of fact, the only reason I even come in here in the first place is to try and learn what you all know, of which I do not, so much, of what I do not know... *smile at you*

Like a said, I feel you are right about most things. ;)

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Like a said, I feel you are right about most things. ;)
[/quote]

:)

I wasn't able to just paste them, but just click on the attachment to see them

:p

Attachments

• cats_by_BlackInfinity666.jpg
    cats_by_BlackInfinity666.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 30
  • funny-1dggh.jpg
    funny-1dggh.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 23
  • cute-smiling-cat.jpg