FUNNY PICTURES!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m2p5ocSdtU1rrpxdpo1_500.png

LOL the typo is very funny. :p

I read a post on failbook once where someone went to their face book explaining why 2 of them could not have fit on the door. Simply put the door (though seems to be) would not be large enough to support both of them, it would sink. Something to do with mass, force, buoyancy and other scientific jargon.

Sci-Fi said:
LOL the typo is very funny. :p

I read a post on failbook once where someone went to their face book explaining why 2 of them could not have fit on the door. Simply put the door (though seems to be) would not be large enough to support both of them, it would sink. Something to do with mass, force, buoyancy and other scientific jargon.

I don't care, he could have clung or something. Even if he died, he could have had a chance if he was on the door a little bit, but no, ***** had to hog it all.

"I'LL NEVER LET GO JACK, I'LL NEVER LET GO" Stupid ***** LET GO :club:

Normally I would assume this is Photoshopped, but I see it on tumblr often, so I'm not sure. If it isn't, then Bill Clinton is amazing.

tumblr_me6hjyI56o1rjxjc3o1_500.jpg

Latest posts

Back