Funny thing happened on the bus today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost Boy

Reaction score
Me and my mom were on are way back from a culture event @ her job which was nice. I sat at the front of the bus while she sat at the back with one of her co-worker's/friend's son. I was looking at the back to where she was and noticed a young man near the back door. He looked to be my age and I saw him praying to himself but somewhat loudly. I said to myself, "Okay..." Then few minutes later he started talking, "Excuse me everybody. I would like to let you know that Jesus loves you..." Yeah he's one of those people. I don't really mind them saying what they feel but tbh I kinda find them annoying especially when they talk for the entire trip. It really isn't a big deal since I carry an iPod with me so I can tune them (or any crazy person who wants talk loudly) out. But of course, my iPod dies before the guy makes his public lecture. So I decided to just lay my head down, since I was pretty tired anyway and don't mind him. I could tell this guy is kinda new at this thing. He was confident in what he's saying but he would sometimes stumble. He would even keep repeating things over and over. He was doing okay until dangerous territory when he talked about the "vile" of homosexuality. He then started talking about when he was younger he struggled with his sexuality and how god saved him. He was suddenly cut short when the bus driver then yells "Hey you. You the one talking". The guy:"Who me?" "Yeah you. Come here." She even made a finger gesture telling him to come. The way it looked, it was like teacher calling a student to her desk for doing something bad. When he came to the front of the bus, my mom and the guys at the back were laughing. We couldn't here what she was telling the guy, but we already figured what it was about. Afterwards he walked back with an embarrassed look on his face, told everybody "God bless" and have a nice day and sat down.

Anyway, it's something I thought was amusing. ^^

Latest posts

Back