Future social tips

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alonewanderer

Reaction score
Put them where the sun doesn't shine k k thanks and blow it out the same hole.

We're all different and any 1 cure all antidote you have is surely made for only YOU and YOU only. We're in it for the long run and no one figures themself out in a point-blank minute. **** myself for missing this occasion of another "Mr/Mrs.Ihave all the right answers fixitall in 30 seconds flat" moment.

We are all different and conditioned from our environments in a wide spectrum. There is no easy answer or instant cure, our answers lie within ourselves and the moments we choose to embrace them. No one can convince us what color the sky truly is, we have our own individualistic beliefs and origins. If you mean well and have good intentions then please....aim your intentions correctly, do not EVER belittle or dump on a beloved member of ALL. YOU ARE A PIECE OF honeysuckle, A SMOLDERING NUGGET OF SHITTINESS!! TAKE YOUR TIPS AND fresia YOURSELF.

I apoligize beforehand, I read that thread and emotions are flaring strongly....

^^^The mods closed the thread for a reason, dude.

I can certainly understand the need to vent about it, but...

...best we let it go now.

So here's something to distract us all while we get back to a happy place.

I hereby give ye FRENCH GURL:

[youtube]VfSYeXPQaQI[/youtube]

:O, that chick looks like my baby mamma, :'( that did not help at all ........ but thanks BJD for being there and voicing the same concerns I had while away. DO NOT fresia WITH VALUABLE AND IMPORTANT MEMBERS. ( you all are truly and deeply, we're a connected communtiy eventually, it all depends on how willing we are to be open to each other)

p.s. **** the vino

Sean said:
Why get mad over some anonymous person idiotic assumption?

....because I can't throw a beer bottle in their face?

and I so totally would

I agree with you alonewanderer but i guess it is time to go have coffee now.

sk_cat001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back