Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Volt stole a little girl's ice cream the other day and now the girl is traumatised for life.

^I like that lol. Always wanted a tree house growing up.

Volt went to kindergarten school with me and was the bully that turned into a friend.

I feel like that could be true.

Ladyforsaken was the quiet one in class until she one day ripped the throat of some other girl apart.

^^  bwahahahaha  

t74hJSb.gif

Volt secretly volunteers at the local post office to write return letters from Santa to the children in his neighbourhood.....but accidentally signs them from Satan because he forgot his reading glasses. (oops)

That is actually accurate. However, my business only thrived after I hired Volt as my Senior Director of Social Media and Marketing.

On Saturday nights, user 130057 dons a terry headband, short-shorts and knee high socks. He proceeds to hit the closest roller rink and disco skate his butt off until the wee hours of the morning.

^ROFL! You know I have 6 pairs and I rock them all.

And, I would like to thank user 130057 for letting my borrow his pink glitter halter top for the event. You trembled as you handed it to me, tears welling up in your eyes and made me pinky swear to take good care of it. For you kindness, I have purchased a matching beret for you to wear with it tonight. Now, let your inner Dancing Queen shine, mister! <3

^Then, it sounds like MY work IS done. ;)

Volt is currently rubbing his hands together and laughing maniacally, relishing the challenge to create a wildly inaccurate rumor - the likes of which will shake the very foundation of ALL. Much like the mad scientist, I suspect he has a secret lab stocked with thousands of Enquirer magazines and Keeping Up With The Kardashians episodes on DVD, from which he will fashion the Mother of all Rumors.

I am now, i even have shoes on too.

MissGuided has spend the past three hours doing her nails.

Latest posts

Back