Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^LOL. Nope, did a manicure a couple of days ago. Actually, slaving over the stove and getting dressed. Company coming for the game this evening.

Volt just bought a brand new box of crayons and has been coloring all day.

Misguided is not really a babelicious pastry making southern belle but a six foot five ex pitcher from the New York mets :)

^lmao!

Joturbo once confided in me that in he collects antique chamber pots, which he uses to serve his guests afternoon tea on Sundays.

I've heard that... oops... I almost said the wrong name! I've heard that Serenia is so obsessed with processed pork products that she's attempting to fill the wardrobes of random people with Bacon propaganda.

Rumor has it that Richard_39 was Volt’s accomplice in said shooting and double crossed him, shooting the deputy after the fact and implicating him.

I heard through the branches that sniffing too much Johnson & Johnson's baby bowder finally went to MissGuided's head and make her see crazy conspiracy theories about shootings.
:D

I heard that ‘baby powder’ is code for something else in Richard_39’s line of work. He makes a lot of trips to seedy locales lately, just sayin’.

Word is spreading that I have fooled Volt into thinking my motives regarding Richard’s baby powder empire are moral, when it is truly just vicious ambition for a hostile takeover.

Volt is slinging more more mud than a southern politician. He knows I have no need to cater to my image, the people already adore me.

I heard Volt and Guided are feigning argument, secretly trying to take over my Baby Powder Empire.

In certain dark corners of the internet, where the name Richard_39 is whispered in hushed tones, it has been said that he actually cuts his ‘baby powder’ with powdered sugar but charges for ‘pure’ product.

A long time ago, in dark lands where angels fear to thread, it was prophesized MissGuided would post about cutting baby powder with powdered sugar on page 340 of this game thread.
So it was spoken.

Latest posts

Back