Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do :(

Danielle once ate an entire 12ft sub in a single sitting

Aww cavey....its ok to have hairy feet.... :)

I have not eaten a 12 ft sub ever... that would just be crazy!! :p

Cavey tells people that they smell like a goat.

Danielle attempted to steal candy from a baby... and got caught.

I'm laughing just imagining it!

Danielle has IP barred all other members from participating in this thread.

Danielle has a big ..shiny...red...v-twin Ducati in her garage and likes to ride the silent streets of her town at 3 in the morning

No but I occasionally eat from them to save washing up.

How did you know about my shiny V twin!??

Joturbo enjoys pushing all the floor buttons in elevators and will ride it up and down all day long.

Yes carry your bags misses..er tip please :D

Danielle loves cinnamon pretzels so much that she reaches to the sky and screams praise the Lord...for cinnamon pretzels...

So cheeky..but as it's you :D

Danielle is the world luminous frisby champion and practises at 3 in the morning when she's not riding her v-twin flinging it out of her apartment window and catching it blindfolded on it's return.

Hazed long in the tooth international hit man who travels light only requiring his daily allowance of four croissants and one cartoon of chocolate milk is in doubt.He can't go on like this he needs someone reliable when he's off on an all nighter.. not someone like Joturbo , he needs to come back to his four croissants even if they are a bit stale...but he likes to watch Joturbo eating his croissants  too ....what is he going to do....

Latest posts

Back