Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh! 
Haha. I was just enjoy your witty words. 😁
Hmm...
Joturbo has one of those women from the gym locked up in his basement.
😏

Jessicat said:
Oh! 
Haha. I was just enjoy your witty words. 😁
Hmm...
Joturbo has one of those women from the gym locked up in his basement.
😏

Lol omg locked in my memory more like :p

Jessicat is really a nobbly kneed bald bloke from Northhampton.

Can confirm she is.

Joturbo is the leader of a fleet of pirates off the somali coast.

My sources tell me that Joturbo is actually the real Captain Jack Sparrow.

Hazed still believes in Santa Claus, and sits up every Christmas Eve night to wait for him. And there is actually a pile of angry letters from Hazed somewhere in the north pole asking why he keeps ditching.

Hewhowalksalone is really a newly qualified Harley street breast implant surgeon.But because big boobs are no longer in and demand is low he's started a wedding bouncy castle business for the sole aim of persuading the tipsy ladies who can't resist the urge to bundle the kids out of the way and have a late night bounce to place a deposit on a new rack.

Hazed is building an undead bird army so we will have air superiority. Then we could take over the world.

Jessitcat is perfectly content making rumours that sound nice as opposed to horrific.

Hazed really is the big bad wolf from Red Riding Hood only he keeps his grandma outfit on all the time.

Jessicat goes to her shrine in the woods every night to practise her black magic.

...and Hazed acts as Jessi's human trafficker to pick up some local virgin teens to sacrifice under the full moon.

Jessicat is in a committed relationship with Dracula. And she peforms these rituals to prove her devotion to the dark lord.

Hewho..s Mother has had to put a lock on the larder door because of his annoying habit of eating twelve weetabix ever time he watches an old Dracula movie

Joturbo fantasize about watching Hewhowalksalone choke on some bone dry weetabix as he sips on a glass of milk. 😎

Latest posts

Back