Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hazed is a secret government agent who is actually on this forum to look for recruits. But knows that the prime target for assassination is amongst us, and is trying to figure out who it is.

The ones who walk alone are great targets.

hewhowalksalone runs a daycare.

Hewho...having got so bored with his hobby of driving round the 22 roundabouts In Milton keynes has got religion.

Joturbo is currently working on perfecting cloning to build an undead army by siezing DNA from local cemeteries. With this army he shall bring down the government, invade Buckingham Palace, and become king of England. He is doing all of this so as he can earn the respect of his secret celebrity crush, who's name I will not mention. I'll give you all a hint - she's a bit of a cougar...

Hewho..was sacked from the council when the ridiculous planning application for a airport sized shopping centre in Milton Keynes was approved
...only six bored people ,super babe Ruth Wilson and one dog actually use it

The mirror would cry.

Danielle once wrote a fan letter to a certain famous person asking if she could run away with them. Funny thing is, that famous person was a woman. And, to cut a long story short, she had one in return, and the two meet in secret once a month. I will speak no further about that subject...

Hewhowalksalone are plotting how to get his revenge as his mouth never recovered after that weetabix “accident”.

Jessicat is joining a group of exotic dancers - but only because there's a member of the group whom she has been hired to kill.

hewhowalksalone said:
Jessicat is joining a group of exotic dancers - but only because there's a member of the group whom she has been hired to kill.

I bet my stage name is awesome. 😄

Of course she isn't. She's an assassin. An assassin who occasionally sacrifices virgin sorority girls to Satan.

On that note, Danielle once tried to contact the dark lord using a Ouija board.

I'm saving the contents for personal revenge purposes.

Danielle keeps a rocket launcher underneath her pillow. You know, just incase visitors come.

Danielle sneaks into people's houses in the middle of the night to put an evil curse on each of its occupants.

Latest posts

Back