Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valkatox, I hope you don't think too much about it. It's only because I'm usually responding to either Jessi or Danielle on this thread. I've done similar things in the workplace by addressing women as 'sir'. lol.

The next person knows how to turn me back into a person - but thinks that it's funnier if I'm a toad.

hewhowalksalone said:
Valkatox, I hope you don't think too much about it. It's only because I'm usually responding to either Jessi or Danielle on this thread.  I've done similar things in the workplace by addressing women as 'sir'. lol.

The next person knows how to turn me back into a person - but thinks that it's funnier if I'm a toad.

Pah! I'll take it as a compliment that you think I'm so beautiful.
And I can.... and I do! :D 

Hewhowalksalone always waits for someone to put the kettle on before downing their cup of tea / coffee so they'll have a fresh one made for them too.

Danielle is visiting this forum currently because she's feeling lazy and doesn't want to work.

Capriccio owns a thousand snakes - and plans on unleashing them on unwary shoppers at the weekend.

Capriccio and Hewhowalksalone do it together all the time!
One brings popcorn and the other gets the burgers. ❤️

Danielle is fashioning a jetpack powered with all that bodily gas produced by eating copious amounts of beans.

hewho.. you again? I feel kinda tired spreading rumor about you. :p :p :p
just a joke, sorry if not proper.

okay, here comes. 
hewhowalksalone is jealous jessicat have 100 cats and wants to kidnap (catnap?) them.

Capriccio takes pictures of things he sells, enlarges the image so the item looks bigger, and doesn't leave small print saying the scale is incorrect. (;D)

Valkatox is joining my effort to bring down these horrible catnappers!
You guys are going down. 😁

Latest posts

Back