Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jessicat has six feral cats....and only she is allowed to greet them at the beginning of the day.

Joturbo is on a secret mission to study humans to find the 'chosen' ones to hand over to the aliens when they arrive.

Hewho had a nightmare about drowning in a bowl of weetabix with hot milk whilst being eaten by giant Yorkie.

Hewho is so worried about Brexit and the threatened shortage of  his fauvorite cereal in supermarkets he has started stockpiling....he has traumatised many a security guard by calmly handing them a bloody fake severed head and shouting I'll do anything for me 12 weetabix as he runs out of the door...

Thankfully its all a sweaty nightmare as he wakes up being licked up and down by a giant Yorkie

Thankfully it's all a sweaty..........

Knackered Bad guy was arrested for breeding big puppies on his isolated farm.He was only caught out because a police helicopter spotted loads of blondes wandering aimlessly around it's peremiter fence..naughty Bad guy.

Joturbo said:
Hewho is so worried about Brexit and the threatened shortage of  his fauvorite cereal in supermarkets he has started stockpiling....he has traumatised many a security guard by calmly handing them a bloody fake severed head and shouting I'll do anything for me 12 weetabix as he runs out of the door...

Thankfully its all a sweaty nightmare as he wakes up being licked up and down by a giant Yorkie

Thankfully it's all a sweaty..........

This just made me imagine being attacked by a Yorkie bar with a giant tongue.

Unless, maybe, Joturbo is actually talking about a giant living bar of chocolate - and that he has a whole army of living chocolate ready to devour and take their revenge on oblivious villagers.

Joturbo said:
Knackered Bad guy was arrested for breeding big puppies on his isolated farm.He was only caught out because a police helicopter spotted loads of blondes wandering aimlessly around it's peremiter fence..naughty Bad guy.

Omg! 
Best laugh of the week Joturbo! 😂 ❤️

Hewhowalksalone was that said helicopter pilot, dead set on getting revenge! 😄

Nah. I was at the lake nearby BadGuy's farm. Motorboating. :D

Jessicat is guilty of planting crop circles - from space, they actually spell out the words 'Earths' Got Big Puppies'.

Hewho top super yacht designer dealing with millionaires wife's highly stressful demands everyday likes nothing more than getting back to his roots.

Even though he loves the calm and the chill of the fresh water lake outside 13" curved Bad guys big puppy farm his real  luxury involves nothing more than his bubble bath at home playing with his little....pop pop boat..and relax...

Danielle is attempting to achieve time travel so she can go back to when the dinosaurs walked the earth, so that she can bring back a triceratops to take on a ramming rampage.

Hewho is scratching his head because he also has a blonde wig on ....nobody knows there brunettes at the fence

Latest posts

Back