Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I choose to stay away from politics. It depresses me how divided our nation has become.

BadGuy is a psychic.

Hewho wants to start a rescue in the home counties for Huskys elk hounds and wolfs cause the owners can't handle them howling at the moon.

Jotrubo is still feeling the shame from when he ran and his pants dropped in front of that beautiful lady.

Hazed loves to buy all the strawberries he can find, place them in a bucket and then step on them.
Making his famous strawberry wine.

Jessicat is my primary wine taster. To make the process go well i have to step on her too.

BadGuy loves cheese so much that one day he hopes that he will turn into a giant block of cheese.

hewhowalksalone said:
BadGuy loves cheese so much that one day he hopes that he will turn into a giant block of cheese.

Hewhowalksalone isn't a wolf. He's really a big husky. Look at his avatar while squinting. Four out of five dog owners tried that and agreed. He taint no wolf, he's a husky. Just sayin.......

NiecyMouse isn't as innocent as her avatar and title would make you think - really she's a badass rock musician with a nose stud, fiery skull tattoo, and a wardrobe filled with leather outfits.

JESSI let the cat out of the bag
Now we need to scare her instead

Jessi is checking her closet as we speak

Latest posts

Back