Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha flofflyschneeman I had to keep checking if I spelled that right.

Ok I heard floffyschneeman likes to sneak in people's backyards and take a shizzle. Fo sho.

^.^ Lulz OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!1

I heard (and seriously there are so many rumors about this dude) that ThatOneDude likes it when people shove bananas up his tail pipe. It's a complex, I guess. I'm not an expert or anything.

I heard that, oh wait I saw! that 0CI355A sunbathe in her backyard naked with a peacock headdress and a V mask. I saw it while taking a shizzle in her backyard lol

LMAO ^^ I honestly thought I was alone! **** you and your habitual complex to sneak into people's backyards to take a shizzle.

No but seriously floffy likes to cuddle with chickens. It's a thing and I don't like to judge. You know me.

I was talking about actual tail pipes! Have you never seen Beverly Hills Cop?

At any rate, I heard 0CI355A has an addiction for watching 2 girls 1 cup. I don't understand it myself, but I don't like to judge..

Woah I'm pretty sure you own lots of Tail Pipes and whatever rocks your boat. Feces...well they're aphrodisiac. Did you not know that?

Speaking of feces, ThatOneDude likes to eat them. Hey they have lots of nutrients. Good for you man.

That was a dark day and I don't appreciate people talking about it. I am forever scarred.

ThatOneDude once killed a hooker. Did everyone just suddenly forget about that because I swam in a septic tank WITH NO GOGGLES!

They had cancer and throwing them in a volcano was way more merciful. So get your information right next time.

ThatOneDude once shot a pigeon. I mean who does that to animals. Seriously.

I had to. And I never said I was perfect.

ThatOneDude once pushed a guy off a very tall building. You wanna know sick. That's sick.

I really like balloons so check and mate.

ThatOneDude once stole my stapler. I believe you still have my stapler. Give it back!

No one sees it coming. OMG YOU TRICKED ME! And just give it back I think I accidentally left it with you. I'm so sorry about that. And what mob hits? I don't even know what those words mean... >.>

ThatOneDude ran over my friend's cat.

0CI355A put the a cat in the middle of the rode to be hit by a car because it ate her favourte pair of socks. poor kitty :{

How dare you make that accusation FLOFFY! HOW DARE YOU!

Did you know Floffy likes to stomp on goats? WTF MAN!!!

Latest posts

Back