Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that thatonedude ia an actual leprichan that kills ppl walking in his neck of the woods..

I hear ThatOneDude collects rhino penis. Not cool man. Those things are extinct! Citation needed.

hey, don't knock it till you've tried it. You couldn't possibly know the awesomeness of having a wall full of rhino johnsons.

I heard 0CI335A collects adult toys.....like swords and axes and stuff....

My best friend told me tangerinedream pays men to suck his..her toes.

lulz Oh god, furries.

A little birdie told me that it is ThatOneDude and not TangerineDream that of which pays little men to suck on his toes.

lol soo true.

I heard ThatOneDude actually pays women to cross dress and suck on his toes. I don't like to talk about it.

lols. I heard ThatOneDude, seriously though, likes to fingerblast random strangers. Please don't ask me what the hell that is. I don't know. >.<

Oh yeah well you heard wrong ^.^

I heard, from my friend's cousin's sister's god mother's son's baby mama's daughter's best friend's mom, that ThatOneDude likes licking the bottom of flasher's feet. I mean, seriously.

I heard from my friend's brother's uncle's mistress's father's secret gay lover's friend's massage therapist's prostitute's sister's uncle that 0CI355A likes having the bottom of her feet licked.

lol you heard right. Didn't you lick m- never mind.

ThatOneDude is plotting a conspiracy to rob a Wendy's. Word on the street.

Don't tell people that! They'll send the feds after me! If you keep telling people I'll have to tell them that I heard you are a professional pig trapper, fish gutter and lubrication manufacturer!

Haters gonna hate on the lubrication manufacturer.

ThatOneDude sells Mexicans to the Chinese, for what i dunno. Word on the street.

rolf, had a laugh reading this thread. :D

I think ThatOneDude was the guy I heard that use fish gut as facial cream, lube as lube for some business that has to do with pigs. lol

Latest posts

Back