Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The slashes are the....redness. I dunno. o////o that better?

And that was not my fault. This mermaid got a hold of one of my socks....never mind....

0CI355A once surfed on a shark....as she speared the water wings of several small children and old people...

Sure I like to watch, it's kinky.....
I heard Thatonedude likes to eat women's toenail clippings.

lol I heard LadySphinx likes to collect gorilla poop then feed it to people who cross her. Then those people later die. Coz LadySphinx would later come over to their house and hack them to pieces.

No, I don't. And you two stop coming over to my house in my room in the middle of the night. Seriously.

ThatOneDude once confided to my cousin Clive that women are evil and that there's a mathematical equation for it. True story.

You two the neighbors are starting to complain that I'm a prostitute. I tell them no they're not clients, mind your own business before I burn down your house. Seriously.

ThatOneDude denies that I have a cousin, Clive, because he doesn't want their secret liaison to get out. True story.

Man I cant deny ladysphinx her pleasures ok! and my house is arson proof. after that flambe incident the fire department made me get that crap.

0CI355A has gone out with her nonexistent cousin clive

We were 8 and he was also my first kiss. So don't ruin that for me okay.

ThatOneDude wishes his first kiss was with my cousin Clive. Good kisser.

Yeah I do. But they're not sexual at all. <////////< >//////////>

ThatOneDude likes to touch his nipples whenever someone says the word the.

OCI533A peeks throught ThaOneDudes window with a video cam every night in hopeof getting very intresting footage that she whatch when she's all alone.

So do I. I mean look a vampire!

Speaking of which, ThatOneDude sparkles under sunlight.

Dammit a guy can't make one mistake after a drunken escapade in St Martin without everyone bringing it up! I knew I shoulda killed her when I got the priest.....um.....

0CI355A has a french maid uniform. What it's for, I do not know.

It was that one time. I had to pay for college somehow.

ThatOneDude likes his women the way he likes coffee. Bitter.

Latest posts

Back