Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wolf359 said:
I heard MissGuided stared at an orange juice carton for an hour cuz it said 'concentrate.'

ROFL! I also got fired from the M&M factory for throwing out all of the 'W's.....I'm not that bright, you know....

Wolf has an entire closet dedicated to Hawaiian shirts, black knee socks and sandals.

W's, that's funny!

I heard a rumor MissGuided has a Jason Statham poster above her bed!

wolf359 said:

um, that is not a rumor, it's a fact. I also like to doodle, 'Mr. and Mrs. Jason Statham' in my notebook.

Wolf was a lifetime ticket holder for 'The Oprah Winfrey Show'.

MissGuided said:
wolf359 said:

um, that is not a rumor, it's a fact. I also like to doodle, 'Mr. and Mrs. Jason Statham' in my notebook.

Wolf was a lifetime ticket holder for 'The Oprah Winfrey Show'.

Ouch! That one hurt!

I heard Missguided goes to the playground and picks fights with the kindergartners. And gets her ass kicked. :p

wolf359 said:
I heard Missguided goes to the playground and picks fights with the kindergartners. And gets her ass kicked. :p

Dammit, that little punk is a tattletale. I paid him 2 chocolate milks to keep his trap shut!

Wolf peels grapes before eating them because he believes that the skins are really alien 'bugs' that transmit info back to the mothership.

:D

I heard that when Antihero travels, he leaves a trail of jelly beans just in case he gets lost.

MissGuided, puts melted chocolate on her co workers chairs... i hear she is making a youtube video about it.

I could've sworn I saw MissGuided trying on clothes at a Salvation Army dropbox....

Even more interesting is that wolf359 is wearing the leather underwear that doesn't fit you anymore L.K.

You know how it is bro, people talk :p

Yeah, I know how it is too. People been talking about you and LK knowing alot about leather underwear....:D

Actually, I heard it was a leather thong that Wolf slips on right before he carries a basket of strawberry cupcakes to the boys at Jiffy Lube on the weekends...

I heard MissGuided has photos of Wolf in this scanty attire and is currently trying to extort fresh baked cupcakes from him....

I heard that BC is anti-cupcake and thus spreads nasty rumors about any cupcake advocates. :p

Yeah, you can't trust those anti-cupcake people.

MissGuided said:
Actually, I heard it was a leather thong that Wolf slips on right before he carries a basket of strawberry cupcakes to the boys at Jiffy Lube on the weekends...

Yeah, I tried to bribe them and they still won't leave you alone!

Lonely in BC said:
I heard MissGuided has photos of Wolf in this scanty attire and is currently trying to extort fresh baked cupcakes from him....

It's true, but what she isn't telling you is she took the pictures. And didn't happen to mention what she was wearing at the time....

It has been said that Wolf will randomly walk up to women at Bath and Body Works and say, 'It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again.' *shudders*

Although she claims that it was a 1-800 number she lent her voice to LoneKiller was happy to discover it was actually a 1-900 number MissGuided's voice was heard on (LK says it wasn't a psychic hotline btw).

BC is awesome- two burns in one post :p

Latest posts

Back