Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonely in BC said:
Although she claims that it was a 1-800 number she lent her voice to LoneKiller was happy to discover it was actually a 1-900 number MissGuided's voice was heard on (LK says it wasn't a psychic hotline btw).

BC is awesome- two burns in one post :p

You rock! Double burns are the best!

Lonely in BC said:
Although she claims that it was a 1-800 number she lent her voice to LoneKiller was happy to discover it was actually a 1-900 number MissGuided's voice was heard on (LK says it wasn't a psychic hotline btw).

LMFAO! BC IS awesome...no doubt....+100 if i could on that one!

BC should have elaborated on that 'dirty little secret' of mine, as he is the office manager of the 1-900 service and frequently has to disguise his voice for 'customers' when Trixie calls in sick.

MissGuided said:
It has been said that Wolf will randomly walk up to women at Bath and Body Works and say, 'It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again.' *shudders*

lol, then it's 'put the f***n lotion in the basket!' Very funny!

MissGuided said:
Lonely in BC said:

LMFAO! BC IS awesome...no doubt....+100 if i could on that one!

BC should have elaborated on that 'dirty little secret' of mine, as he is the office manager of the 1-900 service and frequently has to disguise his voice for 'customers' when Trixie calls in sick.

I thought Jiffy Lube was your dirty little secret, man, hard to keep track anymore. Your little black book must be like the size of a phone book!

I heard that MissGuided's 900 number nickname is Cupcake, which explains alot.

wolf359 said:
I heard that MissGuided's 900 number nickname is Cupcake, which explains alot.

Hush, you - I told you that in confidence.

Wolf only knows about my Cupcake alias because he calls the 900 line every Wednesday and Saturday night. This is why he delivers the cupcakes to boys at Jiffy Lube on Saturday afternoons....

I'm hurt! You didn't recognize my voice on Friday nights too?

Yeah, I deliver the Cupcake to them alright. Right, Cupcake? ;)

wolf359 said:
I'm hurt! You didn't recognize my voice on Friday nights too?

Yeah, I deliver the Cupcake to them alright. Right, Cupcake? ;)

(giggle), you're one funny dude, Wolf! Just you wait, I'll get you back, lol. :p

The story I heard was that theraab put up the cash so he could be in a hidden location just behind the pole to snap pictures. Furthermore, he got so excited that he forgot to take the lens cap off. Good investment buddy :D

I heard that, too....but it's also been said that BC frequently climbs mountains in a pink tutu and ballet slippers just so he can get to the peak and pirouettes for the massive crowd below.

^ that's how I practice, you know.

But I heard that it was always Raab's fantasy to play the part of BC's ballet dance partner on that mountain top.

^you can't prove that. And no, I'm not being defensive, you're being defensive.

I heard that JiffyLube now offers a "Butterfly" special because of MissGuided.

^ I heard that Raab takes photos of it and develops them himself in his creepy basement....

I heard that theraab wakes up in the morning, looks in the mirror, and says "F**k, not you again!"

Raab puts fuzzy socks on his feet and skates around the dining room like Blades of Glory to polish the wood floor.

Latest posts

Back