Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol what a rumour you would start about me! :p

When Grace visits other people's homes, she has the habit of drawing on their walls with crayons and writing "GraceB was here...".

Shhh, man! I don't want to spoil a good thing! He's not a bad boss, but getting his trousers off is a nightmare - he's got them hitched up to his armpits!

Scotsman is actually a 17 year old economics student. The pictures he uses for avatars are really of his uncle.

Creepy eh? jk :D

Alienated is really a super intelligent lion, that is hiding from society so he doesn't have to become a media circus :)

Grace is actually the last of the ancient line of omniscient Cyclopes. That one eye? It's all she's got, but she makes up for it by having double the personality.

^Aw :)

user 130057 is in fact a a real cave man, and lives in a cave in the side of a mountain, but has all the mod cons :).

GraceBlossom has a second glass that is on the verge of over-filling.

And she believes puppies are a government conspiracy set in place to distract the public from their impetuous desires to rule the country through mass coffee distribution.

GraceB thinks she owns a parrot that she encourages to act as her crime busting sidekick every day when in reality she is an inmate at one of the UK's maximum security prisons....male prison.

UCXB is really Cookie Dough, and has figured out how to use the women in the pictures computer to come on here and post. :D

Gracie likes to act like she is starting a rumor about someone, but they are actually true. (Wait, that means, I,...Discusting!)

Latest posts

Back