Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LadyF is secretly bumping off forum members one by one.

Rosebolt and WWC were her first victims. She then took out Perfanoff and SophiaGrace. Recently she's taken out Scotsman and I've noticed ucxb and Garbageman are on the missing list too.

Cavey actually IS a guinea pig, hence he does nto keep them as such.

He was a lab guinea pig, guinea pig, hence his ability to post online after his escape.

emoticon-0134-bear.gif

Grace is on a quest to have her name besides EVERY thread on the 1st page of the ALL forum! (I've done it one quiet morning!!!)

EdW claims he's been too busy with life and GTA too visit the forum lately, but he's really been in his basement secretly formulating his master plan to acquire all the cheese in existence.

Cheese... I must have cheeeeeeese!!!
emoticon-0125-mmm.gif

Cavey is my arch nemesis, he is slowing buying up majority shareholdings in all the cracker making companies so that when I finally acheive world cheese domination he can hold me to ransom if I want crackers and cheese.

cheese-cracker-apple-appetizer-horiz.jpg

Who is the most ebil?

Edward W is actually a giant mouse who needs cheese to survive.

He also secretly plants to acquire the cracker companies from Cavey once he has them in a hostile takeover. He will then move on to chutney, as a bluff to fool people into thinking he isn't, in fact, a giant mouse.

But he is.

GraceBlossom knows that because she is an international dreams fence who buys and sells stolen dreams.

I want my fluffy unicorn dream back :(

ladyforsaken said:
Eddy crafts dreams into people's heads by shooting the dream gun at them.

:D Hmmm, kind like the 'Always Tommorrow' idea.

Lady is the worlds most fanatical fan of Hello Kitty, oh she'll deny it and say she doesn't like it, but a quick check of her ebay account shows 3067 Hello Kitty items bought just this year!!!

The reason she will not put up a picture in the 'show the faces' thread is because she only ever wears Hello Kitty clothing and doesn't want to give away her secret.

k8FM3JuBMYVv4SNw_Ij6EJPt_ChtsZtVLtqbt_fRZXHzooU14NT-79ya4j1jkpXgo-s=w128

Edward W said:
Lady is the worlds most fanatical fan of Hello Kitty, oh she'll deny it and say she doesn't like it, but a quick check of her ebay account shows 3067 Hello Kitty items bought just this year!!!

The reason she will not put up a picture in the 'show the faces' thread is because she only ever wears Hello Kitty clothing and doesn't want to give away her secret.

:O

That is NOT true!!

Eddy once queued up for a Hello Kitty doll launch since midnight the day before. And guess what? He was the first in line.

ladyforsaken said:
Edward W said:

:O

That is NOT true!!

Eddy once queued up for a Hello Kitty doll launch since midnight the day before. And guess what? He was the first in line.

Ha! This is spread a rumour thread, not true facts, and that was a very rare collectors item to add to my.... um...

I mean, oh so not true...

And hypothetically Lady only knows this as she was 2nd in the queue...

Eddy crafted a dream for me where I was queuing up for a Hello Kitty doll, and I was 2nd in line, right after him. (I woke up the next morning and felt relieved it was just a dream.)

Ladyforsaken is too wonderful to be just one being, so I did some research and she is actually a robot controlled by six beings !

ucxb has a secret base at the Mount Rushmore National Memorial - specifically hidden within the left nostril of Thomas Jefferson. There she watches us all silently and plans her global takeover.

Latest posts

Back