gaming chairs suck

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.meeseeks

Reaction score
especially when compared to executive office chairs.
gaming chairs get too hot, they are mooshy and restrictive.

where as office chairs are airy and fun.

problem is, what do you do when a better model comes out?

do you cope with the old one or invest to improve quality of life?

And here I am sitting on two twin mattresses stacked on top of each other on the ground. 😂
OP is right though, office chairs are better.
I miss high-back office chairs that have a lot of padding, those things are awesome, especially if they're angularly and height adjustable.

Those make better gamer chairs than the marketed gamer chairs themselves.

And here I am sitting on two twin mattresses stacked on top of each other on the ground. 😂
OP is right though, office chairs are better.
I miss high-back office chairs that have a lot of padding, those things are awesome, especially if they're angularly and height adjustable.

Those make better gamer chairs than the marketed gamer chairs themselves.
padding is somewhat of a cope, I was talking about this:

Untitled.png

Never owned a chair specifically designed for gaming, always just used hand me down office chairs, gets the job done. My chair is so old and worn out I bought a $10 car seat cover to extend its life a little longer (the faux leather crap was peeling off and flying everywhere...I game hard lol)

I actually own a gaming chair and it's been quite sturdy/not "honeysuckle" to be honest. Most office chairs i used for my pc just fell to bits after a while and the leather came off, along with the arms so it became fairly useless :ROFLMAO: . After saying this i will sit on my gaming chair tomorrow and it will impale me.

Latest posts

Back