Gaming Pals

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Robin

Hey folks!

I'm just curious if anyone else in here would like to play a game or two some time. Would be fun to play against someone You know from this site! ;) (Looking forward to beating You, Bluey! :p Haha)

Well, since the request is already stated, i'll go first and show which games i usually play online, in which country i'm situated (for the latency's sake), and which times relative to GMT i'm mostly online/ready to game:

PC: Civilization 4, Homeworld 2 (with Complex mod), Command & Conquer 3 (with Kane's Wrath Expansion)

PS3: Unreal Tournament 3*, Eye of Judgment*, Motorstorm**, Skate**

* For these games i use a personal PS3 account = Hysteriux
** And these ones i use a joint account which i share with my spouse = Gosingarna

Sweden (Gothenburg)
(GMT+1) 21-03, Weekdays

Um, about now i guess it would be good to know that i don't own all of these games, so eh, we gotta use a VPN connection like via Hamachi in those games which require a unique cd-key. ;) VPN practically means secure tunnel, so it's both encrypted live chatting and a virtual private network (which means our computers would be in a LAN over the internet so we can play any game via the LAN function of all games). Hehe, i'm a poor student after all and i'd gladly pay for all these great games if i could afford them. I mean it! =P

I've started a new Hamachi group now so we can get together there if You're allright with getting it. =) I made it simple:

Group name: LifeGamers
Password: alonelylife
Everyone's invited. =)

Too bad im fighting with the ... people of fast connection to get it here. My neighbor has it and they say my telephone doesnt suport it... Anyway i just play ET and CS (i do have fear and quake 4 but they are scary games and i dont like that) and as soon as i get my cute fast connection back im going to play CoD cause i need to kick a friend's butt. I will take a look in those games cause i will have time anyway. I like war stuff.

If you had a 360 then i could sorry but you can sed a friends request to my cousin on his ps3 his name is nerevar117

Hijacc said:
If you had a 360 then i could sorry but you can sed a friends request to my cousin on his ps3 his name is nerevar117

Hehe, thanks Hijacc but it's not that i really need more people to play with, i just want to get together and play a litle with the nice people from this place in particular. =)

Robin said:
Hijacc said:

Hehe, thanks Hijacc but it's not that i really need more people to play with, i just want to get together and play a litle with the nice people from this place in particular. =)

meh im going over to his house this weekend we might be able to play then ?
(unreal tournament 3 :D)

and when i get my comp fixed i can play something against/with you then,Civilzation 4 no?

oh oh I would love to get into a game of civ 4 or command and conquer 3 with you. I just got Kane's Wrath last week I've been playing it a lot lately

I've never played either online, but It'd be awesome to get a match of either in. I'm on the US east coast(not sure what gmt) and I'm available every afternoon and night

NeverMore said:
oh oh I would love to get into a game of civ 4 or command and conquer 3 with you. I just got Kane's Wrath last week I've been playing it a lot lately

I've never played either online, but It'd be awesome to get a match of either in. I'm on the US east coast(not sure what gmt) and I'm available every afternoon and night

Anyone have any of the total war series.

Hijacc said:

and when i get my comp fixed i can play something against/with you then,Civilzation 4 no?

Hehe, sure! Just add Hysteriux to his friends list when You're there and we'll get fragging. =)

And about Civ, what is Your preferred settings and game length and such in it? Just curious.

NeverMore said:

Cool! What's Your preferred settings and team and such in Civ and C&C? East coast, well that's probably around GMT-4 or -5 then.

Hijacc said:

Uh, i own the first medieval one but i could get my hands on any of them. ;) Which one do You wonna play?

By the way, i use Hamachi and VPN for some games. Any of You heard of it?

Robin said:
Hijacc said:

Hehe, sure! Just add Hysteriux to his friends list when You're there and we'll get fragging. =)

And about Civ, what is Your preferred settings and game length and such in it? Just curious.

NeverMore said:

Cool! What's Your preferred settings and team and such in Civ and C&C? East coast, well that's probably around GMT-4 or -5 then.

Hijacc said:

Uh, i own the first medieval one but i could get my hands on any of them. ;) Which one do You wonna play?

I prefer Rome and medieval total war 2 but i own Rome so it'd have to be Rome:total war (i can get medieval 2 tho :)

and civ i like any of the settings dont prefer any really :)

Hijacc said:
I prefer Rome and medieval total war 2 but i own Rome so it'd have to be Rome:total war (i can get medieval 2 tho :)

I think i've only played the Rome demo once, and never tried MTW2. I've read that there are quite a few bugs in Rome, which made me a little doubtfull, have You seen any major bugs? I'd live to try either!

Ah, nice. =) Hmm... one of the best features about Civ, in my opinion, is that worlds always are created random, so i don't really care about stuff like that either. Water maps are a little slower though. Anyway, what i love most about this game is the resource hunting (lol) and expansion. How long have You played the Civ games ?

Robin said:
Hijacc said:

I think i've only played the Rome demo once, and never tried MTW2. I've read that there are quite a few bugs in Rome, which made me a little doubtfull, have You seen any major bugs? I'd live to try either!

Ah, nice. =) Hmm... one of the best features about Civ, in my opinion, is that worlds always are created random, so i don't really care about stuff like that either. Water maps are a little slower though. Anyway, what i love most about this game is the resource hunting (lol) and expansion. How long have You played the Civ games ?
Rome hasn't had that many bugs for me but civ I've been playing for approximately a year now

Robin said:
NeverMore said:

Hijacc said:

I play as the Scrin, more specifically as Reaper-17
Fear the Reaper Tripods;)

I don't really have any preferred settings for civ 4 and there isn't one particular civ I always play as I usually leave it on normal game speed

And I have medieval 2 and Rome, I like medieval 2 more though

The scrin's tripods pwn the opposition go nevermore High five!
( I have it for 360)

Hijacc said:
Rome hasn't had that many bugs for me but civ I've been playing for approximately a year now

Oh, good. =) I've been an active Civ player since the second game.

NeverMore said:
I play as the Scrin, more specifically as Reaper-17
Fear the Reaper Tripods;)

I don't really have any preferred settings for civ 4 and there isn't one particular civ I always play as I usually leave it on normal game speed

And I have medieval 2 and Rome, I like medieval 2 more though

Ah, the scrin huh? Powerful bastards! ;)

Right, so are we three gonna go with Medieval 2 or Rome together some time then?

Hijacc said:
The scrin's tripods pwn the opposition go nevermore High five!
( I have it for 360)

Hehe, i used to like Scrin too but after Kane's Wrath, when i really got to know NOD's gameplay better, i started liking them the most for some reason. =)

Um, about now i guess it would be good to know that i don't own all of these games, so eh, we gotta use a VPN connection like via Hamachi in those games which require a unique cd-key. ;) VPN practically means secure tunnel, so it's both encrypted live chatting and a virtual private network (which means our computers would be in a LAN over the internet so we can play any game via the LAN function of all games).

I've started a new Hamachi group now so we can get together there if You're allright with getting it. =) I made it simple:

Everyone's invited. =) I'm online there now if You got time to game later.

I'm a big fan of Civ IV, and it's pretty much the only game I'm playing right now. I don't play it online though, but it's cool to see other Civfantatics here ^^b

Jeremi said:
I'm a big fan of Civ IV, and it's pretty much the only game I'm playing right now. I don't play it online though, but it's cool to see other Civfantatics here ^^b

Great! =) We'll it's a peace of cake to get online with it. ;)

From right now and onwards for about three hours i'll be able to play something. Does anyone want to? =)

just stumbled on this thread... there are only a few games you're guaranteed to find me in... Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142... my handle is Deathsfeet, Jessappannee, or Diademoi (usually diademoi cause he's high ranking with lots of unlocks)

I don't play guildwars much anymore, but when I do my name is Mebash Thickhead.

And... though I'm almost ashamed to admit it... Runescape... Ive played for over five years now though... so if you are new to the game I can forge you some good weapons/armor, make very good food stuffs for restoring health, mix up lots of good potions for combat, and walk you through just about every quest (there's tons of them)... even with five years in, I may be high level, but I'm still not maxed out on even one of my skills yet... game is unreal huge... I am a paying member too, so I got access to make magic runes, pots, fletch arrows, darts, bolts, on and on and on... anyway my name there is Deathsfeet. It's an online game and offers quite a bit even for free-2-play members.

Robin said:
Hey folks!

I'm just curious if anyone else in here would like to play a game or two some time. Would be fun to play against someone You know from this site! ;) (Looking forward to beating You, Bluey! :p Haha)

Well, since the request is already stated, i'll go first and show which games i usually play online, in which country i'm situated (for the latency's sake), and which times relative to GMT i'm mostly online/ready to game:

PC: Civilization 4, Homeworld 2 (with Complex mod), Command & Conquer 3 (with Kane's Wrath Expansion)

PS3: Unreal Tournament 3*, Eye of Judgment*, Motorstorm**, Skate**

* For these games i use a personal PS3 account = Hysteriux
** And these ones i use a joint account which i share with my spouse = Gosingarna

Sweden (Gothenburg)
(GMT+1) 21-03, Weekdays

Um, about now i guess it would be good to know that i don't own all of these games, so eh, we gotta use a VPN connection like via Hamachi in those games which require a unique cd-key. ;) VPN practically means secure tunnel, so it's both encrypted live chatting and a virtual private network (which means our computers would be in a LAN over the internet so we can play any game via the LAN function of all games). Hehe, i'm a poor student after all and i'd gladly pay for all these great games if i could afford them. I mean it! =P

Everyone's invited. =)

Hey dude, I play Civ 4 quite often online. Let me know whenever you feel like playing! My buddy name is truecanadianxl.

Hey Canuuk! =)

What do You mean with "buddy name"? Is there some sort of friends-list in Civ4 that i'm surprisingly unaware of?

Latest posts

Back