Girls as Friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AFrozenSoul said:
I don't know like I said this is making me very depressed. Any thoughts on what kind of a miserable person I am?

You may have given up on this thread, but I'm replying anyway. I'm bored and like the sound of my own text.

It doesn't make you miserable to have a sex drive. Yes, it often makes us do and think stupid things but the occasional stupid thing often leads to procreation. That's just how it works.

Sexual attraction is a big part of a successful relationship, but if that's all there is it's hollow and void. Do you enjoy talking with this person? Can you laugh together? Do you care about the things in their lives? If so then you may find yourself not really worrying much about sex. It just becomes icing on an already nice cake...a cake shaped like a woman.

(baking tip: use cherries for nipples)

I do enjoy talking and laughing with her. However, when you have a strong sexual attraction and do not have a regular sex life. The more painful it is to keep up being with her... for me anyway.

AFrozenSoul said:
I do enjoy talking and laughing with her. However, when you have a strong sexual attraction and do not have a regular sex life. The more painful it is to keep up being with her... for me anyway.

I've been there. Yes, it can get irritating.

You ultimately have to decide if the pain is worth the pursuit. I don't know what else to say except "best of luck". :/

Latest posts

Back