Girls hate me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You play guitar? if you can sing, your set dude. Electric made an excellant point, confidence is key.

Just a experiment, next time you want to ask a girl out, instead of saying "do you want to go to dinner"

say "Im taking you to dinner wednesday, i know a place where they make yatta yatta yatta, you'll love it".. A friend made me realize this awhile ago, you dont have to be a dick. But if your a nice guy right away, its hard to change. Whereas if you go in their thinking im the baddest ma fuka on the planet.. You'll get a whole different reaction, and you can let her know your a nice guy while their getting to know you. First impressions are KEY

Sceptical1 said:
No idea, I'm pretty oblivious to that, my friend's older sister used to flirt with me and i never noticed until my friend pointed it out to me. That could be it, but who knows.

Lol yeah im completely oblivious to flirting too, i wouldnt want to actually assume that a girl was flirting with me because for all i know it could just be their way of making friends... everyone is different. It could be really subtle flirting but then again maybe they are just shy or perhaps they are really full on when flirting but actually just extroverted and likes joking around.

Confusing!

Sceptical--
I'd almost be tempted to go with what others have suggested that some of these, "bully-girls" may have actually been trying to flirt in a joking, roughhouse, sort of way. Once you start goofing back with them, you might end up flooded with attention.

I also agree that some people, not having exceptional looks, do have something special about them that tends to draw others to them. Beyond confidence I think a person who comes across as very open and genuine appeals to many. Also a good sense of humor....can't hurt.

We women are subtle confusing creatures. :3 You must decode us! :D

*giggles* :p

Keep trying, you'll succeed if you dont give up. :)

Trust me when I say that girls don't hate you. When a person is shy, they're harder to approach so it may seem like you're getting a cold shoulder. I think girls like these tease everybody and don't really want to look like bullies or anything like that.

Do you have any guy friends who talk to girls? I suggest for you to watch how they act around girls and take mental notes on things like what they talk about and body language. It's difficult; I know this because I'm having a similar problem with guys. :p But things will get better.

SophiaGrace said:

lol Sophia, i think its impossible to decode women... their encoding is way too advanced for men. :p

Same thing happens to me though online can take the pressure off sometimes. Thats why we don't have a problem speaking to girls online.

abandonedwolf said:
Same thing happens to me though online can take the pressure off sometimes. Thats why we don't have a problem speaking to girls online.

Yep, if you have low self esteem, especially if its to do with looks anyway, then some people are fine online but when it comes to the real world, social interaction is very different.

ShybutHi said:
SophiaGrace said:

lol Sophia, i think its impossible to decode women... their encoding is way too advanced for men. :p

Some of us prefer the sweet mystery anyway...

^^^Hehehe... "mystery"... is that what they call it these days? ;) haha

Gives new meaning to "mysterious" girls.

I don't feel girls hate me, but I feel they don't feel one way or the other about me. I'm just part of the scenery.

I don't think they hate me either. I'm just invisible to them, a non entity.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I don't feel girls hate me, but I feel they don't feel one way or the other about me. I'm just part of the scenery.

I had to sadly laugh to myself reading this. At one point when I was a bit younger, my friend described me using these words saying I don't really stand out and aren't noticeable even in a half empty tram. Just background. Of course his intention was not at all to offend but it felt bad. )=

I think you guys who are so shy and introverted are very cute and the majority I know are kinder then your average Joe so I hope that you can meet equally introverted girls who understand you.

I suppose telling one to just be more outgoing is not exactly something an introvert can do after all, especially if shy on top of that but a girl with same personality kinks would understand your language. At least it is my optimistic thinking as I can't make any quality connections with extroverts myself ( I am an introvert ) so perhaps there is truth in it.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I feel they don't feel one way or the other about me. I'm just part of the scenery.

Waffle said:
...my friend described me using these words saying I don't really stand out and aren't noticeable even in a half empty tram. Just background.

^ Same here.

Latest posts

Back