Give a random piece of advice

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissGuided said:
Remember, drinking removes the ability to whisper.

I always think I'm so sneaky and subtle when I'm drunk but once I sober up I look back on the night and just face palm

Albatross said:
MissGuided said:
Remember, drinking removes the ability to whisper.

I always think I'm so sneaky and subtle when I'm drunk but once I sober up I look back on the night and just face palm

Yep, I feel ya. I've done the walk of shame with my panties wadded up in my purse once or twice, as well.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Cavey said:
Haha. That's got to be the best advice offered so far! :D

Good to hear, Mr. Cavey! Between that and the bacon warning, you should be all set now.

VanillaCreme said:
Never carry a briefcase if you're dealing with the mob.

Word. Also, maybe give up cars for a nice bike.

Be with someone who gives you the same feeling you get when you see your food coming in a restaurant.

Be the villain you were born to be. Stop waiting for someone to come along and corrupt you. succumb to the darkness yourself

Intuition is the subconscious acting in a time of duress. (Branch Rickey)

Giving a kind word (spoken or typed ) and showing genuine interest in the other person can make their day. Little things can mean a lot to people.

You know a woman is mad when she starts her sentence off with 'I just find it funny how...', because there is a 99% chance she didn't find it funny at all.

Latest posts

Back