Give a random piece of advice

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember that it's better to live the painful truth than a beautiful lie.

PenDragon said:
kolmer said:

What are the possibilities of the order being reversed, like
Painful lie and beautiful truth?
If that's the case then go for it! I think the point I was trying to go for was that either way the truth is better, even if it hurts. I'd much prefer to live in your version of the truth though :)

Never explain yourself. Your friends already know. Your enemies don't give a ****.

kolmer said:
PenDragon said:
kolmer said:

What are the possibilities of the order being reversed, like
Painful lie and beautiful truth?
If that's the case then go for it! I think the point I was trying to go for was that either way the truth is better, even if it hurts. I'd much prefer to live in your version of the truth though :)

Precisely, Truth is always better no matter how bitter it sound. Lie hasn't solved anything and it never will. Lie becomes painful when you do it for others not for yourself.

Yeah, that possibility is sort of miracle thing. I mean It's impossible to have something like that. No, it's not possible. Too many terms and conditions.

This is a real and a good piece of advice. I have votive candles in small glass holders. When they burn down as low as they are going to and I want to get the end of the wax out of the glass holder, I put the whole thing it in the freezer overnight. The next day, I just turn the glass upside down and the wax falls right out of the glass.

WishingWell said:
This is a real and a good piece of advice. I have votive candles in small glass holders. When they burn down as low as they are going to and I want to get the end of the wax out of the glass holder, I put the whole thing it in the freezer overnight. The next day, I just turn the glass upside down and the wax falls right out of the glass.

That's a great piece of advice. :)

1) Every hitch hiker is a murderer and everyone who picks up hitch hikers is a murderer

2) If you ever get hit by a car don't let the person who hit you drive you to the hospital. They might finish you off to avoid getting in trouble.

Latest posts

Back