GIVING UP NOW

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

im sick of this

helllo everyone well i've been following your advice and good news! THINGS ARE GETTING worse! im lonely and depressed. im sick of this crappy life

ive tried, online dating, asking he girl, a suprise ask, everything! ive been a lonely loser for 6 years now! what is it about me that they dont like?! am i ugly? repulsive? snotty? fat? OR ALL OF THE ABOVE!? i dress to impress, i shower , i work out, i eat healthy, AND NOTHING! im just a small gnat of socitety! this is my only life as far as i know and i want out! i used to be a cheery guy but life has shaped me into a lonely weirdo.

i am i just that guy that dies alone? by the looks of it yes! im just so sick of life. life has beaten the honeysuckle out of me and im not gonna suffer anymore. nobody cares if i dye! oh that guy died? oh wow. least we dont have to deal with him anymore. i've tried and tried and im calling the quits.

see you in heaven everyone.
i live a few more days just to see the happy faces of my freinds,

What can I say but don't do it! You may not realize it but people will miss you when you're gone. Things may be bad now but they may be better some day. Don't deny yourself the chance to find out.

Hey, I agree with Lost N Alone in one way; if there is anyone that does care about you, like your friends, your death will hurt them very much, make them question their own value, and all of that. You want to die, fine, but do you want to share your misery that's making you devalue yourself with other people?

hello friend. i dont know how old r u, nor where u live. but, mate. try to be patient, just be patient. life have taught me that there's nothing stable, it's like the lottery, u may play whole ur life without winning,but u may play only twice and u may win the jackpot. SO, what keeps People playin lottery!? it's the HOPE. the hope of winning one day. you may win, but u may not. it's a kind of gamble. so to determine that life is not worth is not practical at all! Trust me!!
in the same time, it's better to not expect too much. if you can manage to stay in the Grey colour that would be perfect! not black,not white.
and the good news is, it's not only you mate. there's quiet few people like you! i was surprised myself to see this website, as i thought i'm the only one who's like this!!

Don't do it. I agree with Vector. It's the hope that is important. I try to verbalize the hope. I try to say it aloud to myself each day. It makes the hope real and the targets seem closer somehow. Maybe that's just an illusion, but maybe it's not. There is only one way to find out for sure--you have to give it time. Try saying your hopes aloud. Try giving it time. Don't give up.

Mydear,
"i live a few more days just to see the happy faces of my freinds,"

You have friends - use them. If they are happy they don't realise how down you are. Tell them, you might be surprised.

If you do something drastic now you WILL be the guy who dies alone, unfortunately. And you will never know what's in store for you.
Please hang in there.

The tables will always, always turn. Trust me.

Love..

im sick of this said:
helllo everyone well i've been following your advice and good news! THINGS ARE GETTING worse! im lonely and depressed. im sick of this crappy life  

ive tried, online dating, asking he girl, a suprise ask, everything! ive been a lonely loser for 6 years now! what is it about me that they dont like?! am i ugly? repulsive? snotty? fat? OR ALL OF THE ABOVE!?  i dress to impress, i shower , i work out, i eat healthy, AND NOTHING! im just a small gnat of socitety! this is my only life as far as i know and i want out! i used to be a cheery guy but life has shaped me into a lonely weirdo.

i am i just that guy that dies  alone? by the looks of it yes! im just so sick of life. life has beaten the honeysuckle out of me and im not gonna suffer anymore. nobody cares if i dye! oh that guy died? oh wow. least we dont have to deal with him anymore. i've tried and tried and im calling the quits.

see you in heaven everyone.
i live a few more days just to see the happy faces of my freinds,

SEE! how many people on here started to get worried about you!?
we havent even seen you!! so please, just think of what all of us have just said. there's people, like u,me,lonely guess,lost and lonely somwhere there! but they're just like you! hidden! they look normal but they're not! so let's hear from you again friend :)

Don't do it. Is it worth it? Is it worth giving up YOUR right to a happy life? And yes, you have the right to it, we all do, only we aren't really sure how to get about it, but we are worried about you, and we care enough to not want you to give up. Keep trying friend, keep pursuing it, and nothing will be sweeter when you do find it, and you will.

If you are serious than please speak to someone professional about how you feel.

Let's be honest, sometimes it just isn't worth going on. If nothing changes year after year, you're living the same meaningless existence, maybe it's time to go. People act as if life is great, as if something magical is going to happen if you just hold on. That usually isn't the case. You just slog on until you get some fatal illness and die anyway, so if you want to check out sooner, might as well go out on your own terms. Your so called friends will get over it fast, trust me.

Guest said:
Let's be honest, sometimes it just isn't worth going on. If nothing changes year after year, you're living the same meaningless existence, maybe it's time to go. People act as if life is great, as if something magical is going to happen if you just hold on. That usually isn't the case. You just slog on until you get some fatal illness and die anyway, so if you want to check out sooner, might as well go out on your own terms. Your so called friends will get over it fast, trust me.

Guest, are you the same person who posted this thread!?

Vector said:
SEE! how many people on here started to get worried about you!?
we havent even seen you!! so please, just think of what all of us have just said. there's people, like u,me,lonely guess,lost and lonely somwhere there! but they're just like you! hidden! they look normal but they're not! so let's hear from you again friend :)
i agree! just look at all this people we all have something in cokmmon, loneliness..i feeel very lonely and miserable and honestly i would like to die too, but i don't incourage sinucide at ALLL; i think it's most horrible thing to do....and i would never even think about this and you shouldn't eithere....sometimes i think..there must be something more than this loneliness, something more for me too, if there wouldn't be, why am i still living? YOU ARE STILL LIVING SO IT MEANA THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE FOR YOU TOO, DON'T GIVE UP! DON'T DO IT! IT ISN'T NORMAL AND IT ISN'T EVEN WHORTH IT!

That definitely is the other side of the argument. But I'm going to be honest too and say that it would be ideal if people who are truly unhappy could "check out" like the Romans or Japanese did but that's not the reality of suicide. There is an extremely small percentage of people, usually men, who actually succeed in suicide because its not easy to kill yourself.

What I'm trying to say is: If you think you're life is bad now you should take a quick walk in a nursing home and check out someone who suicide went wrong and is stuck paralized in bed or is shitting through a bag in the side of their stomach. Its not pretty and they are worse off than before.

So maybe you can wake up in the morning and say "life's not that great today but I'm sure they'll be something good to find in it and it could be worse I could be unhappy and lying in a hospital bed with orderlies wiping my ass."

Hi there

Don't suicide, because as Colette (what happened to Freconnia :() said, a lot of attempts end up making the suicider a cripple. I thought about using an air syringe once but then I've read many people have become paraplegics because of that.

If you feel really really bad from the loneliness, try to find happiness in work. Do some handcraft... origami, painting, building a model.. whatever. That's just my advice... when I feel really lonely, I draw. :)

It might not work for other people...

Colette said:
That definitely is the other side of the argument. But I'm going to be honest too and say that it would be ideal if people who are truly unhappy could "check out" like the Romans or Japanese did but that's not the reality of suicide. There is an extremely small percentage of people, usually men, who actually succeed in suicide because its not easy to kill yourself.

What I'm trying to say is: If you think you're life is bad now you should take a quick walk in a nursing home and check out someone who suicide went wrong and is stuck paralized in bed or is shitting through a bag in the side of their stomach. Its not pretty and they are worse off than before.

So maybe you can wake up in the morning and say "life's not that great today but I'm sure they'll be something good to find in it and it could be worse I could be unhappy and lying in a hospital bed with orderlies wiping my ass."

well Colette and mimizu, it's as if you're saying you need to be careful and do it right when you do it!  :) i know u didnt mean that. but there was a great point there actually!!  
think of those people who are having disabilities, or those who have a serious illness and who's suffering the pain of that illness!cryin in their beds with no one can hear them. think of  those people who had no choices for what they are going through or what they have become. or those with badly mental illness!?    it feels so bad when you come across those people. it feels absolutely sad.
i would hope you're a healthy person, You own your fate,you can decide where to go and when. have you think about that sentence!!? THAT'S TRUE! and to be honest with you, you need to be Brave, Brave to withstand all the life's bullshit with a smile. Yes, honestly mate.   Prove to all those di**heads how brave you're and that it's not you who can be broken that easily! it's not you who just leave and die far away, in peace.YOU ARE A FIGHTER AND AND FIGHTERS NEVER GIVE UP UNTILL THEY WIN OR DIE.  dont care too much of what u're missing by being a lonely person! honestly mate!  it's actually the others who're missing!!  and i'll tell you what!? as one of our friends on here said, the table will  turn around one day!  how many old people,walkin alone in the streets you see nowadays!? i cant imagin that all those old people were like us!? i really dont think so!   and you know what!? i really really dont think that this fate will be ours!!! for all of us here! I SAY, THIS WILL NOT BE OUR ULTIMATE FATE! because we know more than the others, and we would be more careful to keep our lovers when we get them!! COME ON! dont tell me that there's non,there non in 6 Billions people in this planet! i would be really surprised to know so!  all you need is a moment of luck(if u dont have any!) and a time! think of the lottery example again.
AND IT'S US!  it's us who have still principles in this immoral world!! it's US who should finish last! not the first to leave!!  

i see i went a bit far tonight! :D

Sadly, you can't get friends or love by "fighting". The fighter attitude gets you nowhere... what's smarter, is if the only people around you are dumb a**holes, act like them, so they see you as one of them. Pretend to be on their level of dumbassery.

This didn't win me any friends though... but at least I don't get bullied... I'm just the guy that nobody notices.

(That sentence sounded selfish maybe... I don't want to get noticed much... I like being quiet. But a small company of friends to pass time with would be nice..)

Vector said:
well Colette and mimizu, it's as if you're saying you need to be careful and do it right when you do it!  :) i know u didnt mean that. but there was a great point there actually!! 

You misinterpreted what I said. I'm being real in my post by saying the truth. I'm not here to judge anyone who is suicidal, nor am I going to fool them into thinking their life is going to be all rosey everyday because everyone's is different.

I told 'im sick of this' to speak to get some help and to try and make the best of everyday. I also told him/her what the alternative could be. I'm hoping he makes the choice to get help.

And I changed my name to Colette because I use Frecconia on another forum.

Colette, saying "get professional help" to a suicidal person usually sounds like a "fresia off" on their side. I know this because that's how I felt. Besides that, not everybody has the material resources to acquire professional help. And lastly, how can the most professional psychologist in the world change the fact that people are insensitive? The only way you can help such a person is with genuine warmth.. genuine kindness.. not with a psychologist paid with money.

mimizu said:
Colette, saying "get professional help" to a suicidal person usually sounds like a "fresia off" on their side. I know this because that's how I felt. Besides that, not everybody has the material resources to acquire professional help. And lastly, how can the most professional psychologist in the world change the fact that people are insensitive? The only way you can help such a person is with genuine warmth.. genuine kindness.. not with a psychologist paid with money.
I do agree with you Mimizu.
well, people are different anyway
regarding a fighter attitude, probably i should have said, a soul of a fighter not a fighter!   a soul of a person who doesnt give up!
and i understand where r u coming from Colette, but no one said to (i'm sick of it) that life will be rosey and happeniess will come upon him/her.  we're being realisit too.

We havent heard anything from `i'm sick of it` for a while!  and it would be great if you can tell us how u getting on!!

Vector said:
Guest said:

Guest, are you the same person who posted this thread!?

no

Latest posts

Back