Go on...read my mind!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're thinking that people are gonna flock to this thread to tell you what you're thinking in hopes of winning the yet to be determined grand prize!!! did i win??

is it something about tacos,

or perhaps potato chips?

man i miss tacos

LOL, love the responses thus far.

No dice, though.

Keep trying!

Remember, happiness is a journey!

what about complex scientific theories that researchers have posited about space/time/the universe?
or cookies?

Callie said:
The women getting together and sending you pics? :D

That's not fair!

Tis always the case.

But nah!

SophiaGrace said:
You're thinking you wish you could be watching Southpark right now.

Maybe.

kaede said:
what about complex scientific theories that researchers have posited about space/time/the universe?
or cookies?

MMh cookies!

You're desperately lonely and you posted this to read the responses and learn about us?

Or something about cake. I'm not really good at this.

Edit: **** I was a cliche.

you're thinking no one will be able to figure out what you're thinking

Wait, are we guessing what you're thinking *now* or what you were thinking when you posted?

'Cause if we're guessing what you were thinking of when you posted, I'd say you were thinking of this thread.

If we're guessing about *now*, your thoughts are constantly in motion... and you're thinking of the post you're reading, or some such thing, and we should give you suggestions of what to think. Like: think of me in the shower! My wet slippery skin, all shiny with soap, a trail of bubbles going down my back... bending over to wash my feet... I'd guess you're thinking of the view. heh.

LOL nerdygirl I was thinking the same thing...the what he was thinking of then and now not you in the shower...but now that you've put that thought in my head...think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts...**** now I'm thinking about Michelle Pfeiffer...now Catowman...curse you nerdygirl!!!

Latest posts

Back