God I wish I knew what to do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyNiCalLiBrAn

Reaction score
Im so tired of being withdrawn. Im tired of my life. Im tired of everything. All I want is to be loved and all that it entails. I just want to feel someone else against my skin. I've always been sort of withdrawn but I used to be a normal boy with my own beliefs and such. Now I believe in nothing and the only thing I feel is resentment towards the world. Why is it so hard for human beings to act like a HUMAN and love someone? Why are so many deserving people cast aside for no logical reason at all. I DESERVE to be loved but who loves me? Im tired of spending my nights and weekends alone in my room. Im tired of having a relationship with my laptop instead of a human being. I want to be noticed. I want to feel like im special like my life hasn't been a massive waste of resources and time. I feel like that movie crash when don cheadle was narrating and he mentioned that people crash into each other just to feel something. I know exactly how that feels I long to just be touched by someone. I don't even know why im writing this to a forum of strangers. I don't know what im expecting. Im really just so miserably fed up with being so alone. I want a hug so bad id do just about anything for it. Yet im sitting just feet from another human being that has no idea what suffering im facing. I really wish I could say how bad I hurt verbally so someone would get the idea.

and yet with my luck I would be the man that makes a post on a forum designated for lonely people and still be dismissed

The cruelty of other human beings does tend to eat away at the deepest core of you. It can change you into someone you never wanted to be. But, you can change it around.

It's hard, but you need to believe in something and try to shake off that resentment. If you walk around resenting the world, it makes it harder to open up to those few non-cruel human beings that you'll inevitably encounter. You could be shutting people out and not even notice it.

Find something good to believe in again and embrace it.

*hugs*

I know it's not real but it's the best I can do. You're not dismissed and you're not alone.

Latest posts

Back