Going places by yourself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have travelled alone for the first time ever to the US once, and then to the UK and Europe. My friends have asked me to go on holidays with them.. but they always ask when I was feeling anti-social lol so I always declined then. :p

Oh well.

ladyforsaken said:
I have travelled alone for the first time ever to the US once, and then to the UK and Europe. My friends have asked me to go on holidays with them.. but they always ask when I was feeling anti-social lol so I always declined then. :p

Oh well.

Wow it's great. How many days do you travel alone?
I haven't got the courage to travel alone.

Jovi88 said:
ladyforsaken said:

Oh well.

Wow it's great. How many days do you travel alone?
I haven't got the courage to travel alone.

The first time was 2 weeks in the US, then a month in the UK another time and recently, a month in the UK and Europe. Well I do meet up with people while I'm in those locations, but I travel there alone. :D

Latest posts

Back